Help... Google Adsense Account Disaproved

Hello

I have my website of forums as i earlier posted here about my website earlier onwards. Google AdSense Disapproved our account for AdSense with the reply saying that the content is unacceptable....

If someone could tell me whats Unacceptable at my website that willl be helpfull.

Thanks

please help asap.

What is age of your domain? Domain age should be atleast 6 Months, and yes content should be Original. They have become more strict.

well yes the content is orignal as you can see at my website: waleeddc.com

and

the domain age is 8 Months , 22 Days

Please if you could check my website and tell me

Thanks

Well My Suggestion is, dont monetize it too early , You should first work on content and advertising of your forum. Get some good visitors , returning traffic.. backlinks then reapply after 1 or 2 months of hard work.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello

I have my website of forums as i earlier posted here about my website earlier onwards. Google AdSense Disapproved our account for AdSense with the reply saying that the content is unacceptable…

If someone could tell me whats Unacceptable at my website that willl be helpfull.

Thanks

[/quote]

Age Is not matter Check your Content or wait some days bez in these days adsense never approve any account so wait.

I checked my content i did not find anything which is unacceptable if u could check and tell me??

Many google Adsense accounts in Pakistan are block due to spamming or you don't set adds in right way

[quote=“tinanaz, post:8, topic:16189”]

Many google Adsense accounts in Pakistan are block due to spamming or you don’t set adds in right way

[/quote]

Bro my account was never accepted so what do u mean by the adds were not set in the right way and we DONT HAVE spammers…

No one, can help you :( Just forget your account. Google went hard on banning PK's adsense accounts.

YOur should try some other ad network if your account is banned once it will be keep banning.

Pmed you

yea recieved your PM guys they banned us for invalid clicks we never click our selves some idiot fool clicked a lot of times may be or maybe they blocked it on purpose.

@ab012

Only unacceptable thing is "You are pakistani". Thants it. I have experienced this too having over 2,50,000 visitors per month.

One trick you can do call any friend or relative living foreign (Its better he/she living in UK or US ). Request adsense account from foreign. It will be never banned. Get EFT method pay on friend's account and get money from friend / relative account.

Your website is not giving the proper info to users.And your website have low content quantity and quality. :(

just improve your content and they will approve your account .....................

I agreed that google has special rules for Pakistan and India but @ Pakistan forums, your content quality is not good you should try to improve it. further more the content not enough to approve the Google adsense.