Hi guys i need ur advice in buying a 19 inch lcd monitor.
My budges is under 15k.
1. Acer AL-1916W silver widescreen for Rs.13300
2. Asus VW193T for Rs.14500
3. Samsung 920NW for Rs. 14100
4. Viewsonic VA1928WM for Rs.14500
OUt of these 4 lcd's only asus and viewsonic ones support DVI others are normal vga lcd's so
1.is there noticable difference between quality of the two and will i get higher FPS in games with DVI than in normal vga?
2. what about the warrenties of these different brands do they all offer 3 years warrenty?
3. Are built in speakers any gud or should i go for a lcd without them.
4. Which lcd should i go for?
Help would be much much appreciated another thing i've got 7900gs pcx card so consider it too which i think is useless for 22 inch lcd.