Help abt blog

how to keep track of visitors in a blog...is there sum way to knw how many visitors visit my blog?

You need to use a statistics program. If your hosting provider makes it available you can use awstats. If not then you can try various online counters. Two of the more popular ones are statcounter (statcounter.com) and google analytics (analytics.google.com).

u can also use statpress plugin for wordpress [if u use wordpress] it is real ccoool

no m using blogspot.....now recommend for it??

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

how to keep track of visitors in a blog…is there sum way to knw how many visitors visit my blog?
[/quote]

try…www.statcounter.com

And google NEO free counter… NEO counter is cool,it displays flags for the users of different countries. But for checking out stats…Statcounter is the very good…

Google Analytics might have good integration with Blogspot (?) but you should try it out along side some other service first as Analytics is somewhat more 'generalised.'

Google Analytics might have good integration with Blogspot (?) but you should try it out along side some other service first as Analytics is somewhat more ‘generalised.’
[/quote]

yup i hav integrated google analytics today…it requiers 24hours to update so lets c its results…

i also want to knw that is there any way not to show the full post on the main blog page....means main page of blog only shows first paragraph of the eintire post and rest paragraphs or sth else in the post remains hidden....i want to show the full post only by cliking the title of the post...i hav already changed the option of "allow blog feeds" from full to short but still full posts r showin in my blog....any solution???

hello.......w8ing fr response

try visitng

http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/02/how-to-create-post-summaries-in-blogger.html

this site really stands out amongst others.

try visitng

http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2008/02/how-to-create-post-summaries-in-blogger.html

this site really stands out amongst others.

[/quote]

thnx bro…i got my desired result wid the help of this article