[HELP] 2lacs in hand, which online business to start earning profits?

salam wiredpakistan

im a medical student 4th year, will be graduating next year insha Allah

apart from my medical career, i wish to add more to my life :)

i have saved my eidis and part time job earnings for the last 3 years or so

now i have about 2lacs hand to start a small business of my own

i need ur help/suggestions as to what online businesses i can start or invest in

i have to give ample time to study too, so i would prefer something i could do from home or doing business online

other than med studies, i know basic computing, computer software, mobile technology, writing skills, debates, essays and great communication skills :)

i m a team guy and have had great leadership skills, helping me to b where i m today, Alhamdulilah

i mentioned these skills, as it may help narrow down the path i should choose

if there is anything more you wish to ask or inquire about, feel free to do so...

regards,

Abdullah Ch.

this is my first post on wiredpakistan

so please b kind and patient :)

even if its just a thought or wild idea , u may share

it may mean a lot to me

bump...

If you bump your thread every three hours, you'll end up getting banned for spamming.

Stick to your studies for now, and dont spend the money just yet....

If you can spend one more year on your studies then later you can spend 1 Lac on relief efforts that will be in effect even at that time.

Open up a small clinic and invite senior doctors for 1 day visit to help out these people.

Gather some more and spend on your further studies. After all, who asks for simple MBBS!...

Spend on your further studies!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Gather some more and spend on your further studies. After all, who asks for simple MBBS!..

Spend on your further studies!

[/quote][quote=", post:, topic:"]
Stick to your studies for now, and dont spend the money just yet…
[/quote]

yup totally agree spend it on your education. as for online come on man be realistic in this country one can’t even do simple personal paypal transaction and you are putting your hard earned cash towards. just be realistic,

i think one can make pretty decent money in online business, but this is something realistic for example, for “sah mod” 'cause he is in Canada he got commerce tools available at his disposable to help him and in other hand we in Pakistan can not even think of those tools in coming 50 years.

thx a lot for ur suggestions

especially kamranx

and mods sorry, i didnt know tht bymping would lead to banning

will take care of it :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If you can spend one more year on your studies then later you can spend 1 Lac on relief efforts that will be in effect even at that time.

Open up a small clinic and invite senior doctors for 1 day visit to help out these people.

[/quote]

already doing that bro

we have arranged a number of field visits to the disaster hit areas and Alahmdulilah theyv been a suces

i do continually support all such efforts my self, its just that, like most of u guys here, i too love technology

i just wana b part of the online world :)

stuff like etoro, buyin and selling stuff of ebay and amazon… seem to b promising :)

as far as online transactions go, i have family in the Uk an USA

they can help with the paypal transactions :)