Headphones

hey guys.......i am a new member here..........i wanted 2 get all the different opnions u have regarding headphones, quality and cost-effectiveness.............

and could u also tell me where can i get the best quality for price in and Around Islamabad...........

ur help will be appreciated..............thanks........

Get any creative headphone, they are good

CREATIVE HS-330 1100rs

CREATIVE HS-390 1400rs

CREATIVE HS-400 1600rs

for more visit galaxy.pk

^yup creative rockss man

k thanx evil_dust and Arsalan

but in my View creative has a lot more 2 offer but v only get limited options in Pakistan

but of all the models u've mentioned the HS-400 is the best, i presume?

Yea

The more expensive the better

Creative is a gud company for audio products

their sound cards rock too

A4 Tech HD 200 , HD 800 are Also Good :) (Has Builtin 7.1 Channel Usb Sound System).

^ have used 2 HD800s.

Currently using HD800 also. The best sound experience in that price range of 1700rs.

but very delicate. you have to be careful using those.

^ i was using HD 200 (when it 1st time launch in Pak). but Accidently i Break my Headfone 'structure' and stretch the speaKers wires so it mixUp and..... i lost my Headfone :( .

Currently using Normal A4 Tech HS 100 (Gaming) Headset.

hmmmmm...very interesting.......

but if it came down 2 one that u guyx u'd choose

keeping in mind the two main criteria for head phones "Xcellent Base ans Sound Quality" plus "Durabilty".......what would u choose.........mention the price as well........but u dont need 2 compromise on quality due 2 price...........and thnx 2 all those who hav been so helpful!!

Sound Card = Quality

Sound Card = Durability ?? (who knows)

Headfone = No Quality

Headfone = Durability

----

For Quality of Sound You need a Good Sound Card. Headfone's always Depend on Sound Cards Quality (in/out rate etc). Buy a Regular Headfone around 1k and Get Creative/Asus 7.1 Channel Sound Card (Preferd Gamer Series Card) :D

yar i also want some good head phones for games and listening to music...

my current head phones are good for games but music is not much louder in them

i need some headphone which can amplify music....

and keeping teh quality....

they must not b very expensive...

Me too so appreciate your recommendation for the best value out there.

I'd recommend canal earphones. They stick right in your ear canal and are sound isolating, meaning you'll hear little of the noises around you and more from your preferred sound source.

They're a bit uncomfortable at first (feels like you've blocked your ears) but they reproduce sound in great clarity.

I've got a pair of canal earphones and they're really awesome...the bass is really deep and boom-y and the highs are crisp. It lets you enjoy your music more.

Oh and i got the A4 tech MK660....available at galaxy. Getting a pair of Sennheiser's next.

Check this out for more details: http://www.obsessable.com/feature/headphones-101-sound-isolating-vs-noise-cancelling/

^Which sennheiser are you going to get? I saw CX300B on Amazon for $20(down from $50)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^Which sennheiser are you going to get? I saw CX300B on Amazon for $20(down from $50)
[/quote]

Yeap…that’s the one i’m getting

aah, so how r u gonna order it, do they ship it here?? how much do they charge for shipping if they do it?

aah, so how r u gonna order it, do they ship it here?? how much do they charge for shipping if they do it?
[/quote]

Bro bought it for me…he’s gonna fedex it here inshaAllah

i have the steelseries siberia with its bundled soundcard. at 40% volume, it will blow away your ear drums.

i have the steelseries siberia with its bundled soundcard. at 40% volume, it will blow away your ear drums.
[/quote]

How much did it cost you?

the total package was for 8100rs. the headphones alone cost 6300rs