Headphones with a big thump

i am not an audiophile but i am sick and tired of cheap ass a4techs... i need crisp awesome voice with a super thumping bass... i have checked vmart and they have plenty of sennheiser ones like hd202, hd203, px 100 II, hd 428, hd 228, hd 238 and blah blah blah.... they do not have hd 555 which i wanted to go for but they would be like 16k even though they are around a 100 $ internationally...

but i don't know about the bass side of these headphones.... what i do know is that sony xd500 or sony xd700 would do the job perfectly... but i don't know where to find them in lahore... i can spend 6k for a headphones but i can raise more money by waiting a month to about 13-15k.... but i do not have a set goal right now as i don't know what to get and where from... need advice from people who this stuff... no suggestion of crappy a4tech hd 200 or whatever plz... i would rather save money for a bloody year and get the best headphones in the world worth 1500$ which are sennheiser hd800.. i need something sturdy and of great quality...

What ever you do you, do not buy any expensive quality headphone from PK, get em from abroad. Fake ppl sell fake things.

HD800 are worth trying if you can save 1800$ worth of cash.... :)

yeah i am thinking the same thing... get some 4-5k headphone with some x-fi soundcard and i should have awesome sound...

have a look at this one

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=26-402-014&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&Pagesize=10&PurchaseMark=&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&VendorMark=&IsFeedbackTab=true&Keywords=%28keywords%29&Page=7#scrollFullInfo

looks good bro... but i don't want online ordering... and if so then i want it in pakistan... a huge number of sennheiser models are available on vmart.... but i really want to get my hands on any of the huge sony's xtra bass models... can you imagine the sound of sony mdr-xb 1000 which has 70mm drivers?? freaking huge .... i want something that is available in pakistan but melts by earwax...

decided to buy steel series 7h usb and sennheiser pc360 both... would be like 40k but worth it as they are the best headphones made for pc ever...

Don't buy that piece of crap steel series. Get corsair HS1A (3.5mm jack) version from Galaxy for 5.5k, or u could get a USB version for 7k. Check their website. I've read pretty good reviews about it and got some experience feedback from pg fellows as well.

[quote=“h4tEbr33d, post:6, topic:15469”]

decided to buy steel series 7h usb and sennheiser pc360 both… would be like 40k but worth it as they are the best headphones made for pc ever…

[/quote]

You want headphones or head sets(with mic) ?

Don’t buy headsets if you to listen to music.

well bro i just ordered

denon ah-d2000

yesterday from USA

along with FiiO e5 amplifier

i ll give my review about them once i receive them and burn them in ...

[quote=“ShoukaT, post:9, topic:15469”]

well bro i just ordered

denon ah-d2000

yesterday from USA

along with FiiO e5 amplifier

i ll give my review about them once i receive them and burn them in …

[/quote]

denon ah-d2000 are supposed to have incredible and accurate range… they match many 1000$+ headphones… good choice bro but you could have gotten a desktop amp rather than a portable one as high end headphones need power… even the low impedence ones…

well i went and bought steel series siberia v2 with the siberia soundcard usb… it is pretty good with goodish soundstage… but the thing is that i have been looking at the head-fi.org forums for the last two weeks… and that place messes up your mind completely… i was only trying to upgrade from a4tech headphones and wanted to buy something in the range of 4-5k… i ended up spending about 12k…

but is not satisfactory as i now wanna become an audiophile… for that i needed a good dac and then a goodish amp… for dac i am sold on the best of the best asus xonar essence stx soundcard… and for amp i am just gonna get fiio e9 as it is better than the soundcard’s internal amp and powerful enough to drive anything… with them i will get the sony xb1000 for guilty pleasure and sennheiser hd650… although there are a million choices in headphone universe for audiophile grade equipment and chose these things with careful consideration… and it is gonna cost me about as much as a core i7 rig:D…

^ Should've gone with the Corsair HS1A USB headset. They have very positive reviews. Alas, my requirement was specifically 3.5mm jack ones, so I bought Razer Carcharias. For 7k, they're are absolutely stunning both looks and sound quality wise. Best of all, they're very light weight and comfort is spot on.

siberia v2 is far better than any razer product without a doubt... but they are both still low end...the best headphone in about 12 would have been creative aurvana live... they are have exceptional reviews given the low price...

[quote=“h4tEbr33d, post:10, topic:15469”]

denon ah-d2000 are supposed to have incredible and accurate range… they match many 1000$+ headphones… good choice bro but you could have gotten a desktop amp rather than a portable one as high end headphones need power… even the low impedence ones…

well i went and bought steel series siberia v2 with the siberia soundcard usb… it is pretty good with goodish soundstage… but the thing is that i have been looking at the head-fi.org forums for the last two weeks… and that place messes up your mind completely… i was only trying to upgrade from a4tech headphones and wanted to buy something in the range of 4-5k… i ended up spending about 12k…

but is not satisfactory as i now wanna become an audiophile… for that i needed a good dac and then a goodish amp… for dac i am sold on the best of the best asus xonar essence stx soundcard… and for amp i am just gonna get fiio e9 as it is better than the soundcard’s internal amp and powerful enough to drive anything… with them i will get the sony xb1000 for guilty pleasure and sennheiser hd650… although there are a million choices in headphone universe for audiophile grade equipment and chose these things with careful consideration… and it is gonna cost me about as much as a core i7 rig:D…

[/quote]

Well yea you are right… i have read lots and lots of good reviews about these headphones… where they admired as one of the best headphones…

well they already put me back on alot of cash, so i thought for now , i d go for a simple amplifier… but in future i am planning on buying Asus Xonar Essence STX soudcard to use with it… and a good amplifier with it…

well for now I d use them with my stock mother board sound card or buy a 5k range soundcard …

I maybe way way off here. :) But i got myself JVC headphones called "Flats" and they sound pretty darn good. ^_^ I say i may be way off since they cost only $10.

are corsair head phones available in pak?

i really like headphones of mac and audionic.http://shoppingjin.com/categories/Electronics/Gadgets/