Headphone causing pain ! Ahhhh

Hey I have A4 tech large headphones at my place. I don't know if they are chinese made or the original. I bought them from sasi arcade in clifton. Moel number is HS-50. Ok so the problem is whenever I use them after some time they cause so much pain that I have to wait for half hour to feel normal again and in that time it feels like a sigh sigh and a deep pain in ears disturbing my brain. Is it my head phones or I really go and consult doctor.

By the way I never used head phones that much in my life but from last 1 month I'm using them to listen to lectures on youtube and all the stuff. I'm kinda worried. :(

And I know there was already a thread on headphones causing pain but issue here is different so please don't close it.

^ Show an image of your headphone, especially closeup of earpiece.

A good pair of headphone should sit comfortably on ears and should not press or put burden on ears otherwise it will create pain in ear bones after some usage.

By the way, where is the pain? If pain is inside head then sound might be too loud. If pain is "inside" the ear then it could be due to lots of reasons. If pain is on the outer-side of ear (bone and flesh) then it could be due to excess pressure of headphones.

By the way, you should use pair of headphones that engulf ears, instead of sitting on ears. That's what music industry uses.

Post images of your headphones.

Turn the volume down, you can get hearing loss.

Get the A4Tech HD-XYZ series headphones. They are supposedly comfortable.

I myself use Sony MDR-XD200. They are very comfortable but I don't think they are easily available in Pakistan. :(

20071017122010f1.jpg

well use any Head phones which have air or oxygen pass though and and there head grip should not be tight.

Google4u

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Turn the volume down, you can get hearing loss.
[/quote]

^ I agree with you.

I have A4-Tech HD-800 & they are very very very nice… but there also comes a limit to which Human Ear can bear :)

Hey I have A4 tech large headphones at my place. I don’t know if they are chinese made or the original. I bought them from sasi arcade in clifton. Moel number is HS-50. Ok so the problem is whenever I use them after some time they cause so much pain that I have to wait for half hour to feel normal again and in that time it feels like a sigh sigh and a deep pain in ears disturbing my brain. Is it my head phones or I really go and consult doctor.

By the way I never used head phones that much in my life but from last 1 month I’m using them to listen to lectures on youtube and all the stuff. I’m kinda worried. :(

And I know there was already a thread on headphones causing pain but issue here is different so please don’t close it.

[/quote]

Please try this:

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=84543#p84543

i think most of the a4tech headfones r made to torture human ears :D i m using a4tech Hs-7p and facing the same problem :(

A4 TECH HS 800 OR HD 800, 1st costs ~800/= and 2nd costs ~1700/=

use a headphone with flat earpiece

Get the A4Tech HD-XYZ series headphones. They are supposedly comfortable.

I myself use Sony MDR-XD200. They are very comfortable but I don’t think they are easily available in Pakistan. :(

20071017122010f1.jpg

[/quote]

I have searched for Sony but not succeeded in lahore…But I am still in the hunt!!!

:expressionless:

^ When I was hunting for Senn CX-300 and Sony E-71 earphones, I got to know of Radio n Tv Center, they mostly had Sony earphones, so I guess they must have some of Sony's headphones too, if not exactly what you are looking for.

042-5755869

I am not sure where their shop is, but I think its somewhere in Gulberg. OR you should check some big music shop.

I tell you all, I have been using headphones for the last 6 years and that too, I have no idea, which company and which model they are, but, I have been using it without any problem. All I can recall is its price which was Rs, 150, in 2003....And I wear them 24 7, that is, no computer work without headphones...

^ When I was hunting for Senn CX-300 and Sony E-71 earphones, I got to know of Radio n Tv Center, they mostly had Sony earphones, so I guess they must have some of Sony’s headphones too, if not exactly what you are looking for.

042-5755869

I am not sure where their shop is, but I think its somewhere in Gulberg. OR you should check some big music shop.

[/quote]

yeah the number seems to have gulberg exchange…I ll definitely check it out…

thanks…

try metallic headsets

http://www.a4tech.com/ennew/product.asp?cid=66&scid=125&id=358

im using this widout any trouble

HD800 is pretty comfortable but breaks very easily :/

^ The HS series can take more of a beating.

I tell you all, I have been using headphones for the last 6 years and that too, I have no idea, which company and which model they are, but, I have been using it without any problem. All I can recall is its price which was Rs, 150, in 2003…And I wear them 24 7, that is, no computer work without headphones…
[/quote]

you lucky !@#$%^&!

I m using HS-800, IMO its best for buck product.

No ear pain cause it will cover whole ears.

edit: cost = 800/- PKR

Thanks for all the replies guys. I checked with doctors. They just cleaned my ear and told me not to use headphones any more. He said something like your ear is little damaged and it will take a weak to get well !!! :(

Bloddy A4tech was about to ruin my life :/