HDMI to DVI cable and VGA box

I went around saddar looking for a VGA box (the box which lets you play your Playstation on your Computer monitor or in other words you plug in the AV cable of your PS3 in the VGA box and on the other side you plug in the monitor) anyway i searched regal market and also the electronic market and i couldnt find it. Can anyone tell me where to get a VGA box? Im using Dany Device for this purpose and its quality really sucks so i need a VGA box.

Also as im getting a LCD soon enough i need a HDMI to DVI converter so that i can connect my PS3 to my LCD. Where can i get it ?

On a similar note, I am feeling a need to connect a CPU to a TV. Does a cable exist which has an Audio/Video (to fit into the TV) at one end and a VGA plug (to fit into CPU) on the other end?

^ im looking for a same thing but cheap

AFAIK dere is no such cable

u can get urself a graphic card that supports tv out, other than that there is another solution but thats quite expensive, i donno exactly but its a box which allows u to record ur video output and also allows tv out

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ im looking for a same thing but cheap

AFAIK dere is no such cable

u can get urself a graphic card that supports tv out, other than that there is another solution but thats quite expensive, i donno exactly but its a box which allows u to record ur video output and also allows tv out

[/quote]

the TV out feature of two graphics card want that great the out put was blurry not good to read text but movies were watchable