Have ZONG's packages or service is interesting or NOT?

I want to know Have ZONG's packages or service is interesting or NOT?

imo.........thay are not better than UFONE

in my opinion nothing special i would say by their packages i dont think so they can attract customer from other companies coz there is no special reasons like very low rate a high coverage etc.

Their Zong Free, in my opinion, would attract many people IF they removed the daily charge (yes, it's one rupee, but people are price-conscious).

And - while not really necessary, they could introduce 30 second billing on that, while the existing package which has 30 second billing could get knocked down to 15 second billing. That's what you call a reform!

Zong Free has targetted packages such as Jazz-Octane which has daily deductions

yeah it will be much better if they give that free call on one no all day.

i think they are good packages...now i m waiting for my sim to arrive as i have booked 2 numbers

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

imo…thay are not better than UFONE
[/quote]

You must be kidding,how did you compare the call rates of zong with ufone?Calling from ufone to other network is 2.50 without taxes and calling from zong to other networks in like 1.15,zong has introduced good package.

ufone still rocks buddy

I wish I could love ufone.

ZoNG is the best

well any body noticed this :) thats really cool man

http://www.zong.com.pk/gprs.html

Unlimited mobile Internet Package

Just Rs400+tax and enjoy unlimited internet for the whole month.

To activate Zong unlimited internet package call 310 or visit the nearest sales & service center.

400 rs only :o

2 hours daily at les then 5 rs per hour frm 12pm to 2pm is a lot . .and 12am onwards free cal to 1 number is also very good offer . Ask those people who cal their loved ones late at nit using mobilink telenor or ufone . . .when u use their late nit cheaper packages the cal somtimes drops after 2 ,5 ,10mins instead of 1complete hour and u r charged app 6rs if ur using mobilink . .and after 5 6 daily late nite cals ur bil goes up like anything . . .so this free cal ofered by ZONG is not a bad offer at all . . .cal 1time or 100times u know u r not going to b charged for that. . . Plus 10rs per mb Gprs and 3rs mms r great too . . .and yeah 29paisa sms is also too good without anykinda stupid sms subsciption . . . Cheers

well any body noticed this :) thats really cool man

http://www.zong.com.pk/gprs.html

Unlimited mobile Internet Package

Just Rs400+tax and enjoy unlimited internet for the whole month.

To activate Zong unlimited internet package call 310 or visit the nearest sales & service center.

400 rs only :o

[/quote]

Or better, just send " all space space <model .e.g N95> "to 131

lets say if you have nokia n95 just send this msg to 131

all nokia n95

All means to activate gprs/edge, mms and wap at the same time.

I assume that ZONG / CMP doesn't provide EDGE service right? Just regular mobilink-like GPRS?

I assume that ZONG / CMP doesn’t provide EDGE service right? Just regular mobilink-like GPRS?
[/quote]

AFAIK… only in some ‘selected’ cites…

EDGE is available in my area Aabpara Islamabad :D i might consider about unlimited.

the FREE-Package is good, but it could've been a blockbuster had they allowed free calls 24x7 to ONE SPECIAL number. caz every other network is offering free or almost free, hourly rates after 12. so nothing special. i thought these guys were coming to conquer the cellular scene in pakistan, over all the packages are disappointing. i wonder which kinda monkeys have ChinaMobile hired, for Zong's policy-making.

wel i like there unlimited gprs. anyone can conform speed provided by them. and where is about there coverage map?

wel i like there unlimited gprs. anyone can conform speed provided by them. and where is about there coverage map?
[/quote]

Many cities are covered and 90% Pakistan will be be covered by the end of this year and the speed is 100kbps so enjoy unlimited internet and they are providing gprs for whole pakistan