Have you ever seen any Pakistani using original windows?

i haven't seen any i also use pirated one what about ya?

my neighbor works in a software house in Bahrain and he sends all kinds of original software to his brother here in Pakistan. that includes Windows..i also borrow cd/dvd from him time to time so technically i have used original windows...

and i think all the banks and all the government institutes also use original software.

I use original licensed Windows XP. I also have a couple licenses (alongside media) of Windows Vista Business and Ultimate editions lying around somewhere for when I will possibly upgrade all systems in my home to Windows Vista.

On the server side, I have genuine licenses for Windows Server 2003 (vanilla and R2) alongside a license for Windows Server 2008.

All these come in handy and no headaches with stupid subsequent activation crap once the license is activated online. Note, that every licensed software I mentioned has a unique key not found anywhere on the internet because I got it through M$.

my new laptop came with preloaded win vista business

but its waste coz vista eats a lots on resources

i am using original win xp,,,it has obviously none of the stupidies that come with a pirate software,,,so far so good

Most of the people using laptops have original windows as they come along with the laptop.

I have my Windows XP (Rs. 30 Edition) installed on my laptop since the last 2 years and have not had any need to reinstall.

as لگڑبگڑ said you will mostly see people with laptops using genuine windows because usually laptops are bundled with licensed operating system

i also use pirated copy of windows XP but I don't get any activation crap

i've licensed version. i think 99% machines in pakistan with windows operating systems are on illegal copies.

why would a person opt for a 5000rs windows when he can get the exact same thing for rs 30, why pay all the extra money only for support and assistance from microsoft which u can get from any forum

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

why would a person opt for a 5000rs windows when he can get the exact same thing for rs 30, why pay all the extra money only for support and assistance from microsoft which u can get from any forum
[/quote]

Im agree

i have heard that a PC with registered windows is less vulnerable to viruses due to updates!!!???is this so..?i havent used registered version so no EXPERIENCE!!!!

my laptop has original windows plus my HP desktop also came with original windows so i use original windows in both of em :)

i have heard that a PC with registered windows is less vulnerable to viruses due to updates???is this so…?i havent used registered version so no EXPERIENCE!!!
[/quote]

well yeah the updates fix the security holes from time to time but if you have a good antivirus and/or a bit of common sense you dont need to worry

but who said you cant update with pirated windows? there are some patches available that make your windows genuine. i am using a genuine student key so my windows is genuine (i can give it to you)

U are more than welcome to make my windows genuine too by sending(mailing) me the keys..:|

tanks(thanks) in advance!!!!

I got a free original windows xp cd for participating in one of their beta programs.......

how???nice idea...

U are more than welcome to make my windows genuine too by sending(mailing) me the keys…:expressionless:

tanks(thanks) in advance!!!

[/quote]

Done!

my laptop has original windows plus my HP desktop also came with original windows so i use original windows in both of em :)
[/quote]

thats why bill is still rich :D

but who said you cant update with pirated windows? there are some patches available that make your windows genuine. i am using a genuine student key so my windows is genuine (i can give it to you)

[/quote]

Same here … Experiencing the genuine windows advantage through “thuggi” program. =D

Same here … Experiencing the genuine windows advantage through “thuggi” program. =D

[/quote]

i have updated the key and the keyfinder software has successfully loaded it…but i dont know edition a student edition or not!!!

but the keys are loaded…it means all is ok???