Have To Spend 100k?

Hello Guys !!
I have to make a tough decision , wether i can buy a console (PS4 , XBOX 1) OR Buy A Gaming PC for 100K i need high ultra settings for games with 1080P but the problem Is PC wont Last Long as, The new Hardware comes last one gets old and again we have to buy new one so buying a PC is like just spending spending and so on ,, SO if i buy PS4 or Xbox1 This is 1 time investment But i havn'e used a console ever , this is first time if i buy , the problem is also with consoles we should buy the games for 5-7k for this at this PC has an advantage we can download and run simple ,, but in consoles its a bit probelm so what should i DO ?? i Need your Opinions ..
Any help Would appreciated
Regards : Hadi

i will recommend PC, benefits of pc.

infinite number of pirated games you can play + use it for normal computer tasks + you can learn something either (video editing, graphics editing) other benefits watch movies, listen to songs, install anything and everything you want on it.

Con's of Xbox 1 or PS4 : only you can play games + plus lots of stuff not supported in pakistan (like watching online movies etc) + you have to buy expensive games + pirated games is a headache on it.

i am sure after this you can make up your mind.

When you are buying a expensive gadget like xbox 1 or PS4 in pakistan the one thing you also have to keep in mind that lot of stuff which are supported in foreign countries are'nt supported in ours.

you are saying right dude , thank you , and btw kindly suggest me a Good PC for 115k which will last long till 2017-2018

you have a pretty nice budget and for this i will recommend you go for a custom pc.

you need to check everything and total it according to your budget.

for starter visit this website http://galaxy.com.pk

and put everything on a list motherboard, graphic card, psu, ram, hardisk, do a little extensive google research.

go to any big computer plaza or shop and they will arrange it for you.

have 12GB ram, and a GTX 780 or a Crossfire of RX290 (they are affordable) with a powersupply of 1000W and you are set for 2018.

Kamran bro Kindly Make me a build for 115k here is the refrence site :

www.saqiscity.com

[quote=", post:6, topic:21802"]

Kamran bro Kindly Make me a build for 115k here is the refrence site :

www.saqiscity.com

[/quote]

believe me buddy , you have to do it yourself.

i had very bad experience in this, a example is : a friend of mine told me to go with him to purchase a laptop, with a budget of 70-80k, i went with him and we browse every computer market in our city, lastly he decided upon a dell laptop, i specifically told him at that point that this version had two option either it comes with a intel graphics card which will suffice it for normal use (he is a software engineer so he do lots of programming), or with ATI Card which will be best if he play video games (he mostly played fifa and soccer games) , the ( intel one was 71k and ATI was 80K ) he said no 70k one will suit best for him and it will save him some money and he had no interest in playing games on it, couple of months later in our university class he mentioned that it was my idea to buy that 71k laptop and because of this he can't do much video editing, graphics editing and play games on it. i was like whaaaaaat. btw long story short i will recommend you research yourself about the various components and assembled a good one.

What Do You Think About this Build .

Intel Core i5 4690k

Msi Z97 PC Mate OC Edition.

Kingston HyperX Furry 8gb 1866mhz DDR3

WD Caviar Black 1 TB

EVGA GTX 970 4 Gb GDDR5

Corsair CX 650W 80+ Plantium PSU

Gigabyte Luxo X10

i use it for gaming till 2018 so is it good

go for i7 motherboard if it is in your budget.

crosair ram will be best instead of kingston.

else it looks good.

[quote=“MrKamran, post:9, topic:21802”]

go for i7 motherboard if it is in your budget.

crosair ram will be best instead of kingston.

else it looks good.

[/quote]

there is no such thing as an i7 motherboard. the z97 mobo is already the latest available with support for every latest i7, i5 and other processor in market.. im guessing that was a typo :)

Kingston ram is equally good and bit cheaper. corsair is now only hype..

an i7 processor would inded be better purchase at such high buget.

PSU is underpowered.. should atleast be 800W and Gold/platinum certified minimum..this rig is a heavy beast. needs lots more stable power with OVERHEAD.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Kamran:

he mentioned that it was my idea to buy that 71k laptop and because of this he can't do much video editing, graphics editing and play games on it. i was like whaaaaaat. btw long story short i will recommend you research yourself

[/quote]

you should have instead been like

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:10, topic:21802”]

there is no such thing as an i7 motherboard. the z97 mobo is already the latest available with support for every latest i7, i5 and other processor in market.. im guessing that was a typo :)

Kingston ram is equally good and bit cheaper. corsair is now only hype..

an i7 processor would inded be better purchase at such high buget.

PSU is underpowered.. should atleast be 800W and Gold/platinum certified minimum..this rig is a heavy beast. needs lots more stable power with OVERHEAD.

[/quote]

agreed buddy, there was time when i played games extremely. sometimes straight 18 hours a day. now i am out of the league, which can be seen by the fact that i bought a decent i5 rig, but never had the time or ambition to upgrade it's builtin intel video card to a decent one.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:10, topic:21802”]

you should have instead been like

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

[/quote]

i was like

WHAT2.gif

why not spend on green energy , as we have electrcity criss , ... Spend on solar panel's ?

[quote=“gbaz, post:13, topic:21802”]

why not spend on green energy , as we have electrcity criss , ... Spend on solar panel's ?

[/quote]

I am not a "Full time Farigh" guy so i can skip my continuous gaming and study that while 8-)

[quote=“gbaz, post:13, topic:21802”]

[/quote]

[quote=", post:14, topic:21802"]

I am not a "Full time Farigh" guy so i can skip my continuous gaming and study that while 8-)

[/quote]

i think what he meant was "why not spend the money on buying solar panel for your home or something" if i am getting this right, btw wish you best luck on buying your new rig.

Build up a extremely high end Super pc

....and take over the world.

[quote=“farhan_ds, post:17, topic:21802”]

....and take over the world.

[/quote]

Can we really take over the world ?? :blink:

[quote="gbaz, post:13, topic:21802"]

[/quote]

Sorry gbaz , i thought you are saying i should have spend on solar panel and do continious gaming , well , i have saved this money in 2.5 years and you know its really tough for a PC gamer to wait this long and now dream comes true XD ,,

Farhands : PSU is underpowered.. should atleast be 800W and Gold/platinum certified minimum..this rig is a heavy beast. needs lots more stable power with OVERHEAD.

But Bro i have seen people oc' all setup with 550W bcz gtx 970 and 4690k are extremely efficient all maximum load would be 450-500 so 650 W gold psu is very good huh , What do you think ??

thanks.

One hacker with a PC took over entire Sony croporation world wide just this month..

a group of hackers turned off the entire playstation an xbox network this week.

a hacker published 5+ million google gmail accounts information online by hacking gmail. i checked, mine was included too in the list of hacked addreses.

another group hacked all credit card info from sony PSN network last year.

pentagon india and pakistan national websites have been hacked many times.

John Connor was hacking ATM machines and Phone booths with just a kit in 1990 in terminator 2.

all with just the beloved PCs.. :)

@topic

despite 970 being extremely efficient and haswell being a power efficient cpu, the 970 has a tdp of upto 180W, and haswell has plenty of power to use, then you add each hdd and power adds up.. add fans for cooling, and a dvd writer, motherboard and ram power, and you end up using upto 500W of peak power from your pc.

a 550W gold psu will barely be able to supply 550 at its peak and will be under huge stress.. no psu should ever be stressed over 60% of its rated power to keep it running for upto 5 years and more. OC ing a system just for benchmarks is only 1-2 hours max project.. that does no harm.. but for long term use on daily basis, running it at 90% will stress it heavily all the time and its not recommended at all.

a good 800W psu will make sure that even when you add many fans for cooling, more hard drives and upgrade your gpu in 2018, your psu will keep running smoothly and long time.

if you want to save money, buy a cheaper model of 970, a little bit less ram, or a smaller hdd, but donot.. ABSOLUTELY DONOT skip on buying a quality psu.. this psu will properly ats your more than 5 years while every other part of your pc will be outdated by 2-3 years.. and may be even more years.. one of my PSU is now almost 7+ years old..running a powerful gaming system from many generations.

a good solid gaming rig deserves the BEST psu you can afford.. 800W is a very future proof amount wich will always have big overhead even if you install a lot of stuff in it.