Hate Crimes in Youtube

Most of you already know what I am talking about. If anyone has seen Islamic/Pakistani videos on youtube, then you must have read the comments as well.

I am talking about Indians hijacking every single video and commenting blasphemous comments against Islam, and even our(Pakistani) existence. They sometimes disguise themselves as Pakis and post videos of Indian lewd dance videos, give it a Geo logo, and title it as Lahore/Karachi dance Party. Then in those videos they start to abuse Pakis and Muslims alike, saying God knows what.

What disturbs me even more is that our own Pakis go there and start to pick a fight with them. They also say very disturbing things about their religion, Which is wrong. Make no mistake, not all Indians are doing this, in fact most of them are challenging/refuting their claims, and openly denouncing their acts.

I just gotta ask

Are youtube mods sleeping?

Are they controlled by Indians?

Can anyone ask their Indian friends to start a drive against this farce?

Please don't go there and start a fight there. It will depress you even more, and they are in greater numbers. What you could do is rate their comments, with enough thumbs down, Mods can ban that user and remove his/her comments.

i think youtube modz dnt know urdu or hindi so thy dont understand mostly. abuses in english are removed immediatly.

im concerned as wel.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i think youtube modz dnt know urdu or hindi so thy dont understand mostly. abuses in english are removed immediatly.

im concerned as wel.

[/quote]

No all their abuses are in English, the Urdu and hindi ones are reserved for Pakis only. They are also not removed immediately, not in my experience at least.

How can one ban a user in youtube?

There is this one particular user named tankmania123. He is running some kind of script I think. Basically if there is any video with the word Muslim in it, he will comment it with one sentence.(I will not say it as it is offensive). The scripts seem to search and post comment every 10 mins or so.

There is this one particular user named tankmania123. He is running some kind of script I think. Basically if there is any video with the word Muslim in it, he will comment it with one sentence.(I will not say it as it is offensive). The scripts seem to search and post comment every 10 mins or so.
[/quote]

report the User to Youtube, provide proof of robotic postings

Well just to remind you guys..the hate sill exists and I havent found a way to ban an offensive user

[/quote]

YouTube is such a huge website it’s impossible to police with mods. The best you can do if flag a comment…if enough people flag a particular user they will get their account suspended. Still they could just make another account without too many issues.

Plus YouTube is probably more worried about removing copyright infringing videos from their site rather than trolls.

I advise to grow a thicker skin and start to learn to ignore this stuff…you cannot really control what gets put on the internet…I guess you could disable comments in the videos from showing completely as well.

And yea there are plenty of scripts around that automate posting comments on YouTube. They are originally designed to market stuff but I guess someone has decided to use them just to spread hate…

Youtube is the worst of all internet communities, even 4chan looks down on Youtube. The hate, the stupidity, the ignorance on Youtube is unparalleled by any other community. Just leave the comments off. Move to Reddit, Digg, Slashdot etc. if you want meaningful discussions.

^ i love youtube comments.

^ i love youtube comments.
[/quote]

x2

why only Pakistanis protesting against these propagandas There is no any other Muslim country?

we are wasting our time in these things

^^

- human is a social animal, we in pakistan seriously lack venues for entertainment of any kind serious (just eating out is not the pinnacle of entertainment by the way), collectively majority of pakistani population is in depression which yield all kinds of social ills.

- other muslims if you search internet are having time of their life, for arabs check out dubai, lebonon, cairo, tunisia, morroco, oman (jordon) these are the tourist places for arabs to visit which provide entertainment of all kind whose standards are no less than western tourist cities, even in far east check out bali.

^ very true

I just gotta ask

Are they controlled by Indians?

Please don’t go there and start a fight there. It will depress you even more, and they are in greater numbers. What you could do is rate their comments, with enough thumbs down, Mods can ban that user and remove his/her comments.

[/quote]

-What I know, youtube is moderated by intelligent automatic computers more than human beings. While you are uploading videos, the system of youtube constantly continue checking the video. So, in this way, some not allowed videos get deleted before they get live on youtube. Similarly, if a comment is disliked by number of people, it automatically gets deleted or is marked as Spam. According to Digital Millennium act, If someone reports youtube about a video that the video live on youtube is his personal property, and provides the proof for it, then systems of youtube website are configured to remove such videos automatically. In this way, millions of videos are being maintained, and moderated over youtube which a human being itself can not.

-In Google Inc., hundreds of Indians, and Jews are working, and they themselves are involved in Propaganda against Islam, and Muslims over youtube. This is the reason, now, I have stopped reading the comments under such Islamic videos. The propaganda against Islam is more powerful than propaganda against Pakistan. You will find extremely bashing comments mostly under Islamic videos. And you will find channels which are totally against Islam, or Pakistan.

-What I do, first, I do not reply to such comments, mark them as disliked or if I post the comments against such comments, I do not care who is then posting against me. I control my account myself, and this is the freedom available on youtube.