Has anyone regularized GenSet with SSGC?

Through advertising in newspapers, SSGC is warning Generator users to regularize their sets otherwise Gas connections will be disconnected and users will be heavily fined.

My question is has anyone got their generators regularized? If so what is the procedure and is there any difference in gas rates for Generator users?

TIA.

I guess no one cares about the warning ads from SSGC. This one was published on 8th Aug in daily Express http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/...808

yep no one cares, primarily because people think ssgc is just bluffing

[quote=“archim3des, post:3, topic:15283”]

yep no one cares, primarily because people think ssgc is just bluffing

[/quote]

I think if anyone declares it, they will award him special high tariff for life time :P

[quote=", post:4, topic:15283"]

I think if anyone declares it, they will award him special high tariff for life time :P

[/quote]

That’s what everyone is afraid of; even me. Maybe I should call them tomorrow to find out what is it about. Wish me luck. :blink:

I don't have a generator of any sort.

Wait...

Now generators run on gas too? :o

^ Were you living under a rock all this time? :P

Nah ... probably way over the rocks. :(

-

Nowadays everything runs on Gas; cars, busses, rickshaws, Generators, heating systems, industry etc etc. That's why supply & demand gap increases every hour.

Yea... wait til when the govt puts a ban on gas, then people will be forced to use oil.... and you how expensive the oil is in our country and that too for no apparent reason.

It will not be govt's fault cause they are doing what they came here to do i.e. F*** us resulting in thier pockets being fulled. but what are we doing? we are just moving towards cheap alternatives instead of asking why do we have to go for cheap alternatives when we have our own deposits of coal. we have oil. we have water. and most importantly we are a nuclear power.... I mean WTF? We just handed over our asses for them to F*** and then we cry?

Damn on the people of this country. they are getting what they deserve.

Without a leader people are just a herd of animals. Unfortunately we have no leadership and we are not united even as a nation. :(