Has anybody here uncapped their dsl speed

I was just wondering if it safe to uncap the speed ,i know its illegal :P but if we can why not ?

And is there any router settings that i can do to make my speed fastER ?

:D :D

No idea on that

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I was just wondering if it safe to uncap the speed ,i know its illegal :P but if we can why not ?

:D :smiley:

[/quote]

yeah u can…

upgrade ur connection to a higher speed one …

thats all n u’ll get faster speed :lol::D

i guess he has read those articles around which tell u tht u can uncap ur dsl speed

but tht is only possible in cable dsl...

i guess he has read those articles around which tell u tht u can uncap ur dsl speed

but tht is only possible in cable dsl…

[/quote]

To avoid confusion cable and DSL are two independent media for the Internet.

:D :smiley:

[/quote]

If it’s illegal, you don’t do it :) Unless, of course you find yourself above the law. Get a faster connection instead and don’t steal (yes, it would count as stealing) :)

To avoid confusion cable and DSL are two independent media for the Internet.

[/quote]

I was asking so i saw on this forum that this dude upgraded his ptcl dsl by 2 MB speed :P …But i just thought maybe everybody know how to do it and i was still uniformed :P

If it’s illegal, you don’t do it :) Unless, of course you find yourself above the law. Get a faster connection instead and don’t steal (yes, it would count as stealing) :)

[/quote]

Ohkay my parents wont agree with me doing it on the first place .LOL

It's only possible on Cable Internet. It's not possible with DSL since DSL speeds are setup not from modem but the port it self. In PTCL's case ports are managed remotely from PTCL HQ or Regional DSL HQ. By mistake you can get lucky and get speedier connection like some people have. Otherwise its not possible.

^and cable net,u can easily get caught if cable wala little hoshiaar!!!!!

:|

Yeah you can uncap speed by breaking into the ptcl's servers but that obviously is very difficult and dangerous and not worth taking risk for.

By the way does anybody here have some serious hacking skills?

Na Na nA~

confidential data leaking out ??? :o :O

^

hey are there any prepaid dsl packages..??

it says convert post paid to prepaid..!!

wats that?

no prepaid dsl packages :s dats sumthing extra :o.....

@DJNOMI

i was not aware itz confidential :D... i think i should remove the screenshotz before they find me out :P

@DJNOMI

i was not aware itz confidential :D… i think i should remove the screenshotz before they find me out :P

[/quote]

yes dude , coz i have faced this type of thing and you should be more careful while posting such thing coz your job can in danger. so remove it buddy :) if you are employee in PTCL

and what so if i say i am not an employee :D

and what so if i say i am not an employee :D
[/quote]

then enjoy :P … but obviously what ever your source is from where you getting it might be in danger :P

coz tracing you is not a difficult job for ptcl :)

no source :D ....jus DIY (Do it yourself) work.....

and tracin me out from this screenshot is impossible fr them :P go to your local internet cafe and do the job :D .....LoL