Has ANY Mobilink Infinity WiMAX ex-user succeeded in getting a refund?

I returned my CPE in December, and it's been over a month now, with absolutely NO follow-up from Mobilink's side unless I called them up and pestered for the status, which has since always been "Pending."

What should one do in this case? Visit a standard Mobilink customer service center? Has this happened with any other "Infinity" :rolleyes: users?

My guess is that something else is using your CPE for free.

What you need to do is to go to Mobilink's office that correspond or control WiMAX division. Get well dressed, shiny shoes and proper hair. Speak in English and in very high tone. Be confident, speak loud, very very loud and show your anger, and ask for immediate refund. Do not give any dhamki because it's useless. Try to talk to anyone who is "boss" there but with respect because bosses don't want to get insulted in-front of juniors.

sigh... I guess.

Don't start off with your anger on the first shot. If you do, they'll be more reluctant to help you. Approach them calmly, but with a firm tone.

How? Speak in a relatively low tone, but a bit forceful. Don't loose your cool in the start.

well, does anyone know just WHERE their office is? I mean the Infinity WiMAX division, not just any standard Mobilink customer service center. The guys on their helpline won't even divulge that information, saying they're "not allowed" to give out the address or phone number of their head office, WTF?

I give u a simple solution, got to http://www.pta.gov.pk/index.php?option=com_complaint&Itemid=202

launch a complaint, i had my refund in this way (from World Call EVDO)

thanks

@ shafiqsmartech

Your link is infected.

Quote:

This web site at www.pta.gov.pk has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Unquote.

Here's another route to take, which might be a little more effective.

File a complaint on RipOffReport.com and whenever somebody searches for mobilink wimax on Google, it will show your RipOffReport and then the vendor can correct their actions.

Negative:

PTA offical website is working fine, confirmed through google.

I was planning to introduce Infinity in my company. I forbid myself in view of poor customer care as reflected in these discussions.

Its getting better, as you campare with other wirless solutions.

and remember, which ever service you use, no one is there to resolve your issue (specialy when you go wireless), so Pray for Zero problems :cool:

[quote=“shaheerk, post:4, topic:3320”]

Don’t start off with your anger on the first shot. If you do, they’ll be more reluctant to help you. Approach them calmly, but with a firm tone.

How? Speak in a relatively low tone, but a bit forceful. Don’t loose your cool in the start.

[/quote]http://www.allvideoinfo.blogspot.com/