[quote=", post:, topic:"]
I and my family are being harassed by a user of wateen. I have his IP address and i want to know how it is possible to find out his name?
Do any of you know, it will be very helpfull and will stop people from using the internet to harass shareef people and their families.
I can only tell you the legal and proven (tested and proven) way:
1) Gather all the data you have against him
2) Get a lawyer
3) Launch FIR against that “unkown” person with all data
4) Get copy of that FIR
5) Write application to Wateen with copy of that FIR, IP Address, Date + Time of IP address and ask them to check their log and tell the name of person and address of person.
6) Get back to police and tell them the information.
7) If he is living in any other city then go to FIA.
8) Police or FIA will raid his home and arrest him and take all computers found at residence or workplace as evidence.
Sorry to say, but the harassment over internet and you can’t block him is bit dubious. How is he able to harass you and you can’t block his email or messenger ID?
Being a Pakistani, I suspect the case that you are trying to trace the address of a girl. Sorry but that’s what came up in my mind after reading your post.