Harassed by Wateen User

Hi,

I and my family are being harassed by a user of wateen. I have his IP address and i want to know how it is possible to find out his name?

Do any of you know, it will be very helpfull and will stop people from using the internet to harass shareef people and their families.

Thanks

Lahori Q

Contact with wateen. Tell them your story with proof. Either they will tell you his adress or atleast warn him.

By the way im thinking, wateen users are already being harased by wateen ,why the hell they are harasing you. Lol

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hi,

I and my family are being harassed by a user of wateen. I have his IP address and i want to know how it is possible to find out his name?

Do any of you know, it will be very helpfull and will stop people from using the internet to harass shareef people and their families.

Thanks

Lahori Q

[/quote]

I can only tell you the legal and proven (tested and proven) way:

1) Gather all the data you have against him

2) Get a lawyer

3) Launch FIR against that “unkown” person with all data

4) Get copy of that FIR

5) Write application to Wateen with copy of that FIR, IP Address, Date + Time of IP address and ask them to check their log and tell the name of person and address of person.

6) Get back to police and tell them the information.

7) If he is living in any other city then go to FIA.

8) Police or FIA will raid his home and arrest him and take all computers found at residence or workplace as evidence.

--------------

Sorry to say, but the harassment over internet and you can’t block him is bit dubious. How is he able to harass you and you can’t block his email or messenger ID?

Being a Pakistani, I suspect the case that you are trying to trace the address of a girl. Sorry but that’s what came up in my mind after reading your post.

yea wampyr is right

you haven't told the way he is harassing you

He is threatening the do unspeakable things to my wife and sister, but i tell him, be a man and tell me who you are.

I figured out a way to extract his IP from an email. I did a trace route and I have his IP and the date and time he sent those threats. I am sure he is just some looser trying to have fun, but once I know who he is, he will be able to tell me in person what he wants to do. I have friends who work at wateen in different departments, hopefully they can help me and this whole situation can he handled without FIRs But I am saving all of his correspondence.....

He is threatening the do unspeakable things to my wife and sister, but i tell him, be a man and tell me who you are.

I figured out a way to extract his IP from an email. I did a trace route and I have his IP and the date and time he sent those threats. I am sure he is just some looser trying to have fun, but once I know who he is, he will be able to tell me in person what he wants to do. I have friends who work at wateen in different departments, hopefully they can help me and this whole situation can he handled without FIRs But I am saving all of his correspondence…

[/quote]

Please email me the details. I can help.

@TS

Also launch complain here, http://www.nr3c.gov.pk/

@CS

I also asked you a question but u didn't help. :(

Hi, thanks for your help.

My contacts at wateen were able to help me find the information, but it seems there is Natting on their end, many users, especially if the account is for a corporate customer, can be natted to the same IP so it makes it difficult to find who the person is. Luckily the messages have stopped.

Also since the user uses gmail and facebook to send messages, i can only detect the originating IP from the facebook emails (and those too are encrypted).

But thanks for your help.

^ I think you have found that girl is married. lol

^ I think you have found that girl is married. lol
[/quote]

:lol: LOL :lol:

That’s bit cruel to say but hey similar to that also came in my mind too :)

^

Man its still possible for LahoriQ, if he could make her widow.

^

Man its still possible for LahoriQ, if he could make her widow.

[/quote]

You have started a love-triangle novel :)

its working fine at my side... ! it rox infact.... depends on the signal u r getting.. and SNR..