Happy NUCLEAR Day

Remember on 28th May 1998 Pakistan had done five successful nuclear experiments and became the 1st Muslim country to have Nuclear Power.

They are those happy moments which to be remember in our whole life.

May ALLAH bless our country!

If it weren't for that nuke, God knows how many wars we would've had with other nations, especially India.

But the fact is that the only acceptable number of nuclear weapons in the world is 0.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

But the fact is that the only acceptable number of nuclear weapons in the world is 0.
[/quote]

What did you mean by that ^ statement?? Can you explain ::

^Nuclear is a deadly weapon. It should never be used. If it's not going to be used, it should never be built. There are over 25 reported incidents of nuclear weapons going missing, what if they fall into the wrong hands?

^ If one lives life by "what if", one would become a secluded individual afraid to do anything and grow old like that before going 6 ft under.

^ If one lives life by “what if”, one would become a secluded individual afraid to do anything and grow old like that before going 6 ft under.
[/quote]

But with a weapon that can kill millions of people, such a what-if is a valid concern.

^^And the 'what if' in this case puts the man 6 ft under.

It's an achievement, something to be proud of and I'm not saying Pakistan did something wrong by making a nuclear as so many other countries had made it before us but there's only one possible use of a nuclear weapon and knowing the deadly effects, I don't think this is what humans should be working towards.

I'm not going to ignore the positive aspect of nuclear weapons though. I think it's probably the only reason why India and Pakistan or USA and USSR never had a long drawn out conventional war.

FIVE successful detonations? No wonder its hot in here.... :P

nukes are good and bad. it keeps us from fighting conventional wars. but if a war were to happen (god-forbid)....it would be disastrous.

And you need not nuke a nation to destroy it. Simply appoint a corrup leader, restrict their energy supplies, make them beg,

and you get a better deal than dead people -> a nation of slaves.

Proud to be Pakistani, and agree with you on this.

And you need not nuke a nation to destroy it. Simply appoint a corrup leader, restrict their energy supplies, make them beg,

and you get a better deal than dead people -> a nation of slaves.

[/quote]

And don't forget Its an era of "Biological Weapons".

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me !! 28 MAY :$

^Happy Birthday Mr. Pataka. :D

My concern is only one. If India and Pakistan have built nuclear weapons to scare each other than they should also work to give cheap nuclear and alternate energy to their citizens. People are dying of hunger, unemployment is on rise but no day is celebrated to show solidarity with such people who don't hace even basic neccessities of life. Now it's time for both these countries to think for the South Asian Region otherwise these weapons will never feed our poor people and our next generations will never forgive us.

:lol: @Koder: ^ Happy Birthday::::Wish you a healthy and blessed life :)

i think name was given to this day.

if my memory serve me correctely then "Youm-e-Takbeer"

Was it 5 tests? My memory says there were 7...

Wikipedia says there were 6

there were 6 tests. They were answer to the tests by our eternal enemy india , which occured on 18 May 1974 and then three on 11 May and two on 13 May 1998.

So Pakistan gave answer to them on 28th of may! 6in1 package! :P

Haeppee Birthdaee to koder.

@koder

Happy birthday!!

BTW what freaky nuclear powers do you possess ?

Happy birthday koder, hope you have a blast!

(On second thought, maybe that's not such a good idea.)

What did you mean by that ^ statement?? Can you explain ::

[/quote]

x2

First we spent most of our resources on making nuclear bombs to save ourselves and our country, now we are using all our resources to save these bombs

Think??