Happy New Year! 2010

Happy New Year !

ALMIGHTY ALLAH bless our Mother-Land.!!!!

Happy New Year 2010 To Everyone . Pray for your country and here is a little cyber gift from me :Dhttp://www.earthcam.com/

Wish you all a very happy, funny, sweet & sexy new year! :D:P

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May this be the year our government's loadshedding 'deadlines' finally occur!

happy new year 2010 to all

Happy new year (Solar and Islamic Lunar) to all. May this year bring happiness and prosperity to everyone. :)

just another year of my life passed besides me like an F-16.. :(

lets hope for the best in the upcoming year

Happy New Year.Hope gas stations and petrol pumps re opens!

Wishing everyone a Happy Happy happy happy hickup hickup hickup hickup happy new Year! OOooo! Thats way too formal! :)

Ahmsun reporting for my ***Censored***..........!!! :)

ITs ahmsun presenting you Twelwe O'Clock news Todays headlines:

First sports wow what do we here, we loose in every single game we play so that we can enter our name in guiness book of world records!

NOw weather forecast! Ohohohoho! I see anger! anger! there will be heavy shower of anger in Islamabad! while there has been continous blasts in whole country for last few days. Don't know about future.

International news:

USA has a black president, we also want a black president, or we will paint our presidents face black!

Local news:

Its newyear night and i am waiting for Light to went off by itself so that i don't have to get out from my bed and turn off the light! Hey thanks to ya Gepco!

Alas! Another year passed! May Allah bless us and our country! May Allah bring peace to our homeland and bring a time in history of world when PAKISTAN WILL BECOME ONE OF THE STRONGEST NATIONS OF WORLD!

May all of us learn to not to repeat the mistakes we did in 2009!

Ohhhhhhhh GOD new year started? Time is so fast.

Well I also wish you all a happy new year.

My Wishes in 2010:

May God give us…

12 Months of Happiness,

52 Weeks of Fun,

365 Days Success,

8760 Hours Good Health,

52600 Minutes Good Luck,

3153600 Seconds of Joy…and that’s all!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Ohhhhhhhh GOD new year started? Time is so fast.

Well I also wish you all a happy new year.

My Wishes in 2010:

May God give us…

12 Months of Happiness,

52 Weeks of Fun,

365 Days Success,

8760 Hours Good Health,

52600 Minutes Good Luck,

3153600 Seconds of Joy…and that’s all!

[/quote]

add one more to the wishlist

24hr electricity :P

Happy New year to all wp members

USA has a black president, we also want a black president, or we will paint our presidents face black!
[/quote]

Now that wish can be arrange. I especially want to see Minister Raja Pervaz Ashraf in painted black face in next whole year of 2010 :D

One more year passed and i didn't have done anything for the prosperity of Islam, Pakistan, people of my country and my loved ones ..........!

But this year InshaAllah i am gonna make difference!

Happy New Year 2010 To Everyone

Happy New Year let welcome it open hearts.

started with Load Shedding :(

^Me too

Another year passed and getting closer to death!!!

Now that wish can be arrange. I especially want to see Minister Raja Pervaz Ashraf in painted black face in next whole year of 2010 :D

[/quote]

x2

I am going to market for purchasing a black paint. Where can I met Raja Sahab? Now his name is Raja Koor.

so finally its 2010 wish you all happy 2010 !!