Happy Independence Day

The month of August has started and you have all got the power. Power to be free and feel independent. Tell the world , in fact got to your roof top and shout " Yes.. I'm independent, I'm the person who has power of thinking for myself. I can choose what I want to be or what I want to do. That is real freedom."

Don’t you all love being independent, feel joyous, enthusiastic? Don’t you enjoy that ?

Independence is the glorious gift you give yourself and people around you, when you realize that what others think of you doesn’t matter to you. The only thing that matters is what you think of yourself.

You can decide to be happy, joyous, enthusiastic, smart and prosperous person.

There are people who are reading this who will disagree with me. They will want to cite examples of current situation of our country. Hatred, war against world, jihad, hunger, poverty and other different problems, we are facing right now.

But... but.... We should learn to go ahead. Tell the people who are stuck some where. Hold there hands and tell them to walk with you. Journey to a beautiful Pakistan. A peaceful Pakistan.

]Happy Independent month of August[

Please share your thoughts, ideas, pictures of Independence day around you the whole month.

Cheers.

Be independent for this month ONLY!?!?

^ nah feel independant in this month.. and then start feeling independant the whole life.

Because today each and every one of us don't feel independent. I don't know why, but when ever I go out I don't feel that we are independent. I can see the scary, poor, frustrated faces of people around me.

This is the only month which gives some feel of independance and smiles on our faces.

@EngeL

I agree with you, a peaceful Pakistan will benefit everyone. We should look at the bright side, moderates are winning and extremists are losing. Hopefully, electricity problem will reduce after 6 months or a year.

A new dawn is coming. We should hope for best and do our best :)

^ Thanks. By the when you got a " lifer " nick ???I want it too :(

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ Thanks. By the when you got a " lifer " nick ???I want it too :(
[/quote]

You have to have 695 more posts to get that title.

You have to have 695 more posts to get that title.

[/quote]

And I’m not gonna get these posts by posting in every topic like you :D o offense.

And I’m not gonna get these posts by posting in every topic like you :D o offense.

[/quote]

Have i stolen your cow or something?

^No, just its milk.

Have i stolen your cow or something?

[/quote]

lolzz :D I am not sure but his act shows some thing like that :rolleyes:

@EngeL

your attitude some where gets disturbing to some one bro. this is not the way, that first torture and then say no offence,

you were not supposed to answer him in that way. if I say the same to you??? hmm?? just like mmmmm… because you are answering to him just to increase your posts… naah!!!

I saw the same text from you to Ultimate in a couple of threads before too. that’s why I thought to speak some thing about it.

be responsible to your duties. In a good thread you don’t need to act like that.

I am not gonna say [NO OFFENCE] because you know what is it, don’t you? this is just an advice.

And it was you, that’s why I thought to advise you. I hope you understand. :)

any ways

about your thread, I think, is lovingly good to be. I agree with you.

Best of luck we Pakistanis. May Allah keep Pakistan safe till the end of the universe. Ameen

^ Well I apologise for my behaviour. Sorry Mr. Ultimate.

@bellskar Thank you

@EngeL Its ok. :)

@bellskar Thank you

@EngeL Its ok. :)

[/quote]

Now lets get back to topic :D

Happy independant month to all wiredpakistani members :D :smiley: :D :smiley: :D :smiley:

r v independent????? :/

if yes when did it happened :P

Quaid-e-Azam freed us from English And Hindus, and now we are caged inside our country. we are captives of bureaucrats and elites.

Do we really have more freedom or better standard of life (after 62 years) than our counterparts in India ?

@EngeL

I agree with you, a peaceful Pakistan will benefit everyone. We should look at the bright side, moderates are winning and extremists are losing. Hopefully, electricity problem will reduce after 6 months or a year.

A new dawn is coming. We should hope for best and do our best :)

[/quote]

They are the same faces, but you gotta admit their flexibility, they can mold themselves into any form, taking immediate advantage of any circumstance of possible benefit. Yesterday, the same guys were sitting in the lap of Zia-ul-Haq are now chanting slogans against extremism. Hah! No my dear friend, nothing would change until the ruling class, along with entire state machinery is overthrown.

’]Do we really have more freedom or better standard of life (after 62 years) than our counterparts in India ?
[/quote]

The picture I draw about the low income and working class India is worst then even Pakistan. True some of Indians made into the list of world’s richest but what that means for the working class? Nothing other than parai shaadi pa Ravi dewana

I read some where India is going to be hunger capital of world in near future, can't recall where i read.

Where ever u read that... its darn true