قوم ، ملک ، سلطنت
! پائندہ تابندہ باد

شاد باد منزل مراد

پرچم ستارہ و هلال

رہبر ترقی و کمال
ترجمان ماضی شان حال
! جان استقبال
سایۂ خدائے ذوالجلال

And here goes the wallpaper, i think it's wonderful... hope you like it!

God bless Pakistan!

^

Wait......What happened to "Izlamic greetings thread"? :P:lol:

^ I'm pretty sure that "Happy Independence Day" greeting doesn't count as a 'Islamic Greeting'... We could of course re-use older similar threads but I'm pretty sure these kind of annual threads are a common thing on forums...

Happy Independence day.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:3, topic:21438”]

^ I'm pretty sure that "Happy Independence Day" greeting doesn't count as a 'Islamic Greeting'... We could of course re-use older similar threads but I'm pretty sure these kind of annual threads are a common thing on forums...

[/quote]

You seem confused... ^_^

Cause Pakistan ka matlab kya; la ilha illallah ...

I am pretty sure that sounds like something fundamentally izlamic don't you think? :P:lol:

Happy Independence Day!

Shukriya Pakistan! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23l2z9_shukria-pakistan_music

@Admin, why can't we embed videos?

pakistan-independence-day-2014-655897739

میری طرف سے پورے پاکستان کو خاص طور پر ویرد پاکستان فورم کو جشن آزادی مبارک

ملک بھر میں یوم آزادی قومی جوش جذبے کے ساتھ منایا جا رہاہے،ہر سو پرچموں کی بہار اوراہم عمارتوں پر خوبصورت چراغاں کیاگیاہے۔یوم آزادی کی مرکزی تقریب پارلیمنٹ ہاؤس کے احاطے میں منعقد کی گئی ۔ جس میں وزیر اعظم اور چیف آف آرمی اسٹاف سمیت اہم شخصیات نے شرکت کی۔تقریب میں وزیر اعظم نواز شریف کو گارڈ آف آنر بھی پیش کیا گیا۔یوم آزادی پر پوری قوم اپنے اپنے انداز میں پاکستان سے اپنی محبت کا اظہارکررہی ہے۔بچے، بڑے،بوڑھے اور خواتین سب ، جذبہ حب الوطنی سے سرشار آزادی کی خوشیاں منا رہے ہیں۔ دارالحکومت اسلام آباد میں پارلیمنٹ ہاؤس اور اس کے اطراف دیگر عمارتوں سمیت ملک کے مختلف شہروں میں سرکاری اور دیگر اہم عمارتوں کو برقی قُمقُموں سے سجایا گیا اور ان پر سبز ہلالی پرچم لہرئے گئے ۔سندھ اسمبلی میں جشن آزادی کے سلسلے میں خصوصی تقریب کا اہتمام کیا گیا جس میں اراکین اسمبلی نے تقریب میں بھرپور شرکت کی۔ملک بھر میں سڑکوں اور چوراہوں پر ملت کے پروانے ملی گیت گاتے نظر آئے،اس موقع پر شاہرائوں اور عمارتوں پر چراغاں بھی کیا گیا اور ریلیاں نکالی گئیں۔کراچی سمیت ملک کے مختلف شہروں میں آتش بازی کا مظاہرہ بھی کیا گیا۔یوم آزادی کے موقع پر اسلام آباد میں پُروقار تقریب منعقد ہوئی جس میں مسلح افواج کے سربراہان اور سیاسی رہنماؤں نے شرکت کی۔

http://siyasat.pk/

Happy Independence Day and Happy Birthday to our beloved Country.

Note: This post contains Urdu text, to view it properly you can download the font from here

ہو مرے دَم سے یونہی میرے وطن کی زینت

جس طرح پُھول سے ہوتی ہے چمن کے زینت

(اقباؔل)

9.3.GIF

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:11, topic:21438”]

^ The last word. Looks like zaneet, instead of zeenat :rolleyes:

[/quote]Correction done, Teacher :)

:mellow: املا کمزور ہے

what do you think of the note ?

Sorry, I should have PM'd for suggesting correction.

The note will encourage users to install the font, that's for sure ;)

[quote=“SupMA5TER, post:13, topic:21438”]

Sorry, I should have PM’d for suggesting correction.

The note will encourage users to install the font, that’s for sure ;)

[/quote]

No problem, everybody should be able to look at the mistake and avoid it in future. :)

I could have used the Nafees Nastaleeq v1.02 beta or Nafees Naskh v2.01 beta, but as Chrome on PC doesn’t render it properly, I went with Jameel Noori Nastaleeq.

more on

فواد – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

فواد – ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم – يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

digitaloutreach@state.gov

www.state.gov

http://www.facebook.com/USDOTUrdu

Happy Independence Day to the entirety of Pakistan. May us live in peace & prosperity.

Wallpaper shows a greenhole which i think sucking people in and dropping on some green chemical, it's true you gave a good example of this country in wallpaper

^ If you'll pay attention, you'll realize that the arc and dot represent the moon & star. The whole wallpaper represents the flag of Pakistan. The primary colors used are green and white, and then there's hints of other colors (mostly blue & orange; which represents shreds of Indian flag, because Pakistan was formed by dissecting India).

I made it last year, but i still remember the ideology i put behind it. Unfortunately lack of time make me unable to make another art piece like that, but maybe another year. ;)

-----

While we're here, have a look at this, google doodle redirected me to it: :lol::lol:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31lo7n_mime-through-time-pakistani-version_music