Happiness is when!

Happiness is when i get the lowest ping than all the other's players using their ultra modern speedy internet from Russia, UK & USA :P

And the sadness is when you have lowest score than the player with higher pings lol

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:22250”]

And the sadness is when you have lowest score than the player with higher pings lol

[/quote]

you are missing the point…i never play for score or winning i play for fun :D

besides if you open your eye’s and look closely, you can see i just started the game, with 2 kill streak and 0 deaths, what else you want from me, change my nick to “Chuck Norris” and win by just entering the game :P

Happiness is when you play a great game. :)

Happiness is when you play a sequel to that game. ^_^

Happiness is when you finish the said game, and the ending is satisfying. :D

Happiness is when another sequel get's announced of said game. :lol:

Happiness is repeat the last four sentences infinitely. B)

-----

Honestly though, that's all a load of crap. True happiness is cleavage. :wub: Real, fake, animated, pixelated, any kind is good to see in games or otherwise. :P

^ Guys.. He is onto something.. !!!!

[quote=“Upsilon, post:4, topic:22250”]

Happiness is when you play a great game. :)

Happiness is when you play a sequel to that game. ^_^

Happiness is when you finish the said game, and the ending is satisfying. :D

Happiness is when another sequel get’s announced of said game. :lol:

Happiness is repeat the last four sentences infinitely. B)

-----

Honestly though, that’s all a load of crap. True happiness is cleavage. :wub: Real, fake, animated, pixelated, any kind is good to see in games or otherwise. :P

[/quote]

i can see that you are big fan of Tomb Raider :P

^ Yeah but too bad she's ended up like this in the newer games, because "political correctness"... :ph34r:

WgDQN5s.jpg

Tom raider.... Aaaaahhh.. Those triangle shaped body parts.. Good old days.. :)

and i loved this game played a lot and since after new windows update unity webplayer is not working and i am sick of it .. :/

[quote=“DJNOMI, post:9, topic:22250”]

and i loved this game played a lot and since after new windows update unity webplayer is not working and i am sick of it … :confused:

[/quote]

working A-OK for me, bud.

True Happiness is

Installing a New Next gen Graphics card in a PCI X slot..and turn on the pc.., and it Boots.. :)