Hair salons or hair cutting shops in Pakistan

Which is the best hair salon in Pakistan.

To which hair salons u go for hair cutting or other services

Is there any websites of hair salons in Pakistan

Plz say something

Hello boy, you bored or something?

Some of us are trying to find answers to your other question.

Also did you google before asking?

Yes there are sites, just try to remember one famous female hair stylist which annoyingly shows up in shampoo commercials.

Is this a tech forum or what?

Anyways i goto any nearby hair saloon when needed.

oh no! i never compromise on my barber! have my suggestion get your own shop openned and make a website. and make an association related to the shops and register your trademark, then make franchise of your shop through outthe world! Man this is a tech forum.

So what if this is a tech forum.

There are many non tech topics in the general discussion section. Have a look around !!!!

Which of these are tech related?:

NIC Nadra Help!

No comments

Thank Allah, it is raining!

car got stolen with critical documents

: Quad-e-Azam's picture removed from P.M./President House???

Nirala gone Bankrupt

Indian soldiers getting confused funny

And i did a search, Found these topics in the general section:

Hair Transplant Best Doctor In Pakistan

men's Shavers

what is worng with me chest Hairs

Hair Fall????

To answer your question, There's one in Karachi in defence. Its called Clippers or Clickers something like that. They are way expensive though. 300rs per hair cut ;)

under the tree where you can get a hair cut by giving "ATTA" ;)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
asad uncle
[/quote]

Ha! hA! Ha! :lol: Man you've broken his heart!

Please close this thread moderator!

man quality of WP is going down day by day with stupid, nonsense, irrelevant threads like these , THIS IS TECH FORUM MAN, you can ask as noob tech questions as you can thats no problem, but WTF is this man, try your nearest footpath you’ll find one under the tree.

this needs to be controlled, if its general discussion then it doesn’t mean chechori posts like these one after another, asad uncle please control this…

dude you are funny “complex ka mara”, let me fill you in that so called high class place buy its water from the donkey carts guys with water tanks going around in khadda market, god know where these donkey cart guys get there water from, even if they see little puddle of of water on the street they fill their tanks with it. which is used to wet your hair for hair cut, lol…

[/quote]

And you’re banned… Closing topic cause of your unneeded comments.

Which is the best hair salon in Pakistan.

To which hair salons u go for hair cutting or other services

Is there any websites of hair salons in Pakistan

Plz say something

[/quote]

Ok another one of ur hair gel, hair salon, body spray topics and you’ll be getting a little vacation too.

Gen discussion is just that, and now there is a more lax policy towards topics, but don’t push it.