Hair gel for men

which is the best gel or which do u use

if u have no fav but plz say anything about gel or any other hair products for example hair oils,conditioners, shampoo etc which are u r fav

I dont use hair gel. My favorite shampoo is Garnier Fructis.

Nop! no gel! use pure amla,coconut oil mixed.

Tried many hair gels at the end i found Hollywoodstyle's Protein Hair Gel its availbale in a big jar and available in 3 formats,Normal,regular and hard hold.

but i will never recommend any gel,straightner,hair color or air spray.all have side effects try to use natural products.

Strongly recommend Kala Kola Hair Tonic for everyone.

Why to use all these products except shampoos ? Shampoo is a thing which clean your hair and protect it from dandruff and all other hair related problem. My favourite shampoo is Clear and Dove. I have tried many but they're best right now for me.

frndz my hair is so silky so ,, GEL specially wet looks give more touch to ma hairs, GASTAVy or sound like that....i dn't exactly remembr its name but its gud, it keep ur hairs intact

^i guess u r talking about GATASBY...

I used one from Body shop last year. Sorry but I don't remember the name, but it was very effective.

FYI I have silky hair as well.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i use SARSON KA TEL
[/quote]

Nah, better is Jameyia Ka Tael :P

i use SARSON KA TEL
[/quote]

^ ditto

but like once a week.

Other than that, Garnier Fructas shampoo and condition all da way!

oh and bought a “Jenuaann” garnier hair gel, haven’t tried it yet. Not sure if its really Genuine :S

well i kinda daily use hair gel for vertical hold (extra hold)....I used to use gatsby but that caused too much hair fall and made hair dirty...

Then i started using Brylcream blue gel but there are two versions of it out in market one is cheaper and not that good, one is expensive and is quite good...

But now I use SetWet green vertical hold good things about it

- Reasonable price

- Alcohol free

- Doesn't make hairs dirty

- Doesn't cause hair fall

- Using just a little is enough

- Hold lasts quite long

- Good scent

In shampoos I use anything that doesn't condition hair much, as conditioners make hair silky.

EDIT : and yeah setwet is made in India

well i kinda daily use hair gel for vertical hold (extra hold)…I used to use gatsby but that caused too much hair fall and made hair dirty…

Then i started using Brylcream blue gel but there are two versions of it out in market one is cheaper and not that good, one is expensive and is quite good…

But now I use SetWet green vertical hold good things about it

- Reasonable price

- Alcohol free

- Doesn’t make hairs dirty

- Doesn’t cause hair fall

- Using just a little is enough

- Hold lasts quite long

- Good scent

In shampoos I use anything that doesn’t condition hair much, as conditioners make hair silky.

EDIT : and yeah setwet is made in India

[/quote]

yar i also had used set wet green but it is not good becoz after some time the hair are dry again and it causes hair fall

what u say about garnier gel

double posted accidentaly

well I havent tried garnier gel....different gels are suitable for different types of hair....For me setwet does not cause hair fall, because I use very little of it... I use it just as much as the toothpaste used on a toothbrush....other than that it depends how you apply gel

I always apply gel after taking bath after rinsing head with towel. so my hair are semi-wet when I apply gel, and it lasts quite long

I have noticed that applying gel on dry hair causes hair fall, and the hold doesn't last for long

Ah, good old days when my late mother used to forcefully put oil and malish my hairs. Even at that age I used to make excuses to somehow skip that sticky oil on my hear :)

She once tried Jameya Ka Tail and I complaint that it burns my head. She never used that again. She used to use Sarso Ka Tail and one day I objected that I eat achar that is made of of this oil then how I can put it on head. She switched to coconut oil and then again to some other oil and list goes on and on. In the end she used some combination of 7 oils. She used to literally use force to put that weird 7 oils combination on my head. :lol:

Good old days. May Allah rest her soul. :) After her I never put oil in my hair. :|

She always used to say that oil is much better than gels and creams etc. While I was always use to argue it from scientific point of view. My argument used to end with the logic that if oil is really so much effective then why not all the westerner daily put oil in their head. :lol:

What do you guys think? Are there any real benefits for putting oil in hair?

Ah, good old days when my late mother used to forcefully put oil and malish my hairs. Even at that age I used to make excuses to somehow skip that sticky oil on my hear :)

She once tried Jameya Ka Tail and I complaint that it burns my head. She never used that again. She used to use Sarso Ka Tail and one day I objected that I eat achar that is made of of this oil then how I can put it on head. She switched to coconut oil and then again to some other oil and list goes on and on. In the end she used some combination of 7 oils. She used to literally use force to put that weird 7 oils combination on my head. :lol:

Good old days. May Allah rest her soul. :) After her I never put oil in my hair. :expressionless:

She always used to say that oil is much better than gels and creams etc. While I was always use to argue it from scientific point of view. My argument used to end with the logic that if oil is really so much effective then why not all the westerner daily put oil in their head. :lol:

[/quote]

I’ve always used that combination of 7 weird oils and you know i never needed to put any hail gel,my hair are soft as silk, while in childhood i used to have hair like spikes i could sthuck towel just by putting on my head! :D

my taya, is a huge fan of sarso ka tail, he is like in 70s....and he tells that see my hairs they are still black and they are still there and im not bald like others because I have always used sarso ka tail

I have atopic dermatitis, so he always keeps on telling me that do mustard oil massage before taking baths, and he says do mustard oil massage in your head too...

according to him mustard oil massage keeps ur head tur and keeps you fresh

[/quote]

The oil massage is pretty helpful. In the current world where the stressors are endless and your cortisol hormone is raging all the time, getting your body ready for diabetes and other illnesses for the future, the best you can do is try everything that relaxes your mind and body. Oil massage is surely one of them even if it’s a self-massage. It relaxes you and increases the blood circulation (at least I have read so!).

According to science though, leaving oil in the hair might be detrimental to your hair rather than being beneficial. If you leave the oil in the air and go out in the polluted environment outside, you’re more susceptible to capture and hold all the dirt due to the stickiness attribute of oil. It’s best to go for an oil massage 30 mins before taking a shower. The only traditional reason to leave oil in the hair was to hold the hair together, however, in the today’s time, we have lots of better alternatives. From scientific point of view, many of these oils have anti-bacterial, anti-fungal etc. properties which are obviously helpful in getting rid of possible fungus which can, according to some medical researches of the recent times, lead to what we know as ‘dandruff’. Similarly, some other medical researches had claimed that there’s some absorption involved which might be beneficial to the scalp (sorry, a bit rusty here - I can’t recall what was absorbed).

P.S. most medical practitioners and universities accept many of the traditional medicine and ‘totkas’ under the category of alternative medicine.

Just shave your head every day or at your convenience and no need of hair, just wear a cap and think u r a born ganja. It's the best tip.

If you don't like it the first tip:

Prepare your field for the production of healthy hair and again you will have to shave it 6 to 7 time in two months. Use JAMMA ka oil in the morning and then sarso ka oil in the evening.

After two months don't shave it but use both these oils regularly according to comfort level.

Use baby shampoos or the one which has no chemical.

It will make a huge difference.

Mayonnaise

Want to soften hair and leave it shiny? Then mayonnaise is the conditioning condiment for you. Comb just enough mayo through your hair to coat it lightly. Then leave on for 30 minutes before shampooing out per normal. For a deeper conditioning treatment, place a shower cap on top of your mayo-coated locks and leave on for longer (even overnight if you’re feeling extra dry). Other interesting uses? Next time you get gum stuck in your hair, rub Mayo in until the gum dissolves right out

Vinegar

Used for centuries as health tonic, this tasty, tangy acid can help remove residue that dulls your hair. Add about a tablespoon of vinegar to your hair as you rinse it. And if you have an itchy scalp or dandruff, try massaging full-strength apple cider vinegar into your scalp before shampooing. In addition to adding shine to your hair, vinegar is also known for its skin healing properties.

Eggs

Finally! A way to benefit from eggs' natural proteins without the cholesterol! Crack a few eggs and beat together in bowl. After shampooing, massage through your hair and leave on before rinsing out thoroughly. This treatment should help repair or strengthen your hair follicles -- leading to silkier locks with good body. Alternate ideas include whisking one egg yolk together with a dash of olive oil and 3/4 cups warm water.

^^ you forgot mentioning youghurt