Hair fall solution

My hair are falling day by day.I went to a professional hair stylist and he said that it is due to shampoos.He said that most shampoos available in the market are not good for hair and he suggested me a hair oil "Anmol" which is made in India.Due to hair fall I clean shaved my head(tind).I want to know about Garnier Fructis shampoo,is this good.suggest me some other solutions

Well... the best solution is to remove shampoos from your life, instead use lifeboy red soap.

As for the Garnier Fructis, it is good, but afterall it is also a shampoo (thus it will damage your hair).

Bro use Clear shampoos, take care of your diet and what's your age because it happens to some people in puberty.

actually all the shampoos are not bad , actually Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is the ingredient in shampoo that has been singled out as the offending culprit. you may use the brands / products those are free from SLS for example Honey Moisturized Body Shop shampoo ( u can get from any body shop authentic shop )

Neutrogena makes a shampoo called Triple Moisture that has no SLS u can also get that from any super store.

hope this helps.

Yea Shampoo is very important for hairs as a cleaning agent but besides you should use some oil.

Bro sometime before i m also facing this problem and like u i also posted a thread about this problem here but no reliable solution i get from here....

now my hairs are strong and thick ...now i will tell u how i recovered my hairs..i used a hair oil and shampoo for this..

hair oil name iz hair med and shampoo name is cer..

these both products u can buy online at www.telemall.com its an indian site but they can deliver u this at ur home and payment on delivery...

hair oil for 2000 rupees and shampoo for 500 rupees

use these boths things INSHALLAH u will get benefit like me...

REGARDS

FARAZ ALI

sarsoon ka tail roxx...

hey listen follow something easy and prooved:

sarso ka tail

1 egg

yogurt

mix all these things and apply it on ur hair just before 2 hours u bath.... OR

simply use kala kola hiar tonic and bio aamla shampoo...the best solution of everything ...

and dont go foe these telemall stuffs.....

Ah don't take too much tension just sit back and relax, make a trip to hillstation buy a Xbox360 play games and chill! It will also help you and don't take bath! :D

Bro i would recommend you what hafsoo said but with some editing, use local open amla oil rather then going for bio amla.

The other thing i heard is that Desi soap make your hair strong, haven't tried it yet.

And by the way Stop taking too much tension of hair fall your personality is not focused on hair.

^ dear its bio amla shampoo and its the best ever i have experienced mant shampoos and the best one is bio amla try it u will also like that and kala kola hair tonic is also very good .........

if not thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

"tind karwa lo "

and 1 thing more dnt use garnier fructis..........

garnier's products are very strong once u will leave using fructis ur hair will be destroyed. so avoid that

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

actually all the shampoos are not bad , actually Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is the ingredient in shampoo that has been singled out as the offending culprit. you may use the brands / products those are free from SLS for example Honey Moisturized Body Shop shampoo ( u can get from any body shop authentic shop )

Neutrogena makes a shampoo called Triple Moisture that has no SLS u can also get that from any super store.

hope this helps.

[/quote]

This is EXACTLY what I wanted to quote! SLS or SLES (E stands for “Ether”) is the ingredient that is quite corrosive and can be used to remove the abrasive buildup of muck.

I did a quick search in the market, and Dove’s shampoos don’t contain this chemical. Nor does Finesse (though it’s wise to check it before buying) or Pantene (Head and Shoulders does, and so does Sunsilk).

And with this, you should note that not all shampoos are suited for one hair type. First of all, different shampoos work well on different hair types - but the rule of thumb is that you should keep changing your shampoo regularly so that your hair doesn’t become “numb” to a particular shampoo.

^ i dont believe this that you keep on changing ur shampoo....... when ever i change a shampoo my hair get damn bad the point is use 1 shampoo for ever

i am pretty sure that balding is genetic thing and if its gonna happen to you then its gonna happen to you no matter what, my cousin abuses his hairs with hairs spray and gel and blow drying and god know what he is almost 40 now and he got full head of thick hairs, and well my other cousin who really takes care of his hairs with sarsoon oil, good shampoos and etc in every right way possible he is gone full bald and he is only 26 years old.

since we already talking hair below is funny hair cut:

tyutuytyutuy.jpg

You must first consult doctor than use anything because you problem might be due to any reason. First need to identify what is basic cause of hair fall.

visit this site....ull get all pure and clear advizezzz.about hair fall and baldness

http://www.natural-homeremedies.com/homeremedies_baldness.htm