Gulshan Generator & Refrigeration Servies Karachi

We are a team of qualified and experienced technicians who aim to bring you the best repair & maintenance services at your doorstep at the most economical cost. We are located In Gulshan e Iqbal, but we serve most of the areas of karachi. Just make a call n Our Technicians will Reach you At No Extra Cost.

Our Services Include:

1-Generator Repair & Maintenance

2-A.C. Repair & Maintenance

3-Refrigerator Repair & Maintenance

4-Washing Machines & Water Pumps Repair

5-Electrician & Plumber Services

6-Computer & Laptop Repairs, Sales

7- Automotive Services

8- Custom Services

Our Service is just a call away, do contact us in case of any service requirement or information.

Phone: 03333421013 & 02137055827

Email: contact@gulshanelectric.com

Business Hours: 11 AM to 9 PM

Address: shop no. B-1, National Complex, Opposite Alladin Park, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi.

Topic Revived for more Exposure. Thanks and Regards

are you outsourcing Technicians or you have in-house technicians for all the above mentioned services...

[quote=“highway, post:3, topic:14697”]

are you outsourcing Technicians or you have in-house technicians for all the above mentioned services…

[/quote]

We have a team of technicians for all work requirements.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Our Technicians will Reach you At No Extra Cost.
[/quote]

Hypothetically
Location P.E.C.H.S

(1) if i want to get a tube light changed you would charge me for the cost of the tube light!

what would be your service charges?

(2) If My washing Machine has a fault and i call your technician but we dont agree on the estimate you provide me and i go to another repair shop!

In such a case would you charge me any money?

what
automotive service do u provide

Denting?

Mechanical?

Electrical?

Interior?

Servicing/Tuning?

Wheel Alignment?

Towing?

What do you mean by Custom services???

[quote=“highway, post:5, topic:14697”]

Hypothetically
Location P.E.C.H.S

(1) if i want to get a tube light changed you would charge me for the cost of the tube light!

what would be your service charges?

(2) If My washing Machine has a fault and i call your technician but we dont agree on the estimate you provide me and i go to another repair shop!

In such a case would you charge me any money?

what
automotive service do u provide

Denting?

Mechanical?

Electrical?

Interior?

Servicing/Tuning?

Wheel Alignment?

Towing?

What do you mean by Custom services???

[/quote]

Well Logically, Service is exempted from transportation charges only when the job saves you some bucks. In your proposed cases, transportation cost would be more than the service charges so transportation charges would be received separately.

We are No-Longer providing Automotive Services (Electrical) due to Some Internal Issues.

Custom Services Include Electrical Services For Other Electrical Equipments which are not Mentioned Here, Also Customized Computer Assembling as per your specifications.