GUIDE : Downloading multiple files the EASY WAY [Firefox + Flashgot]

Here's a way for faster Downloading and Quick Way of Adding Files in your Download Manager

Step 1:

Download & Install FIREFOX Internet Browser

Step 2:

Download & Install FlashGet Download Manager (BTW, you can use any download manager u want, but FlashGet is very stable for me.)

Step 3:

Download & Install FLASHGOT Plugin in Firefox. (It will ask you to restart your browser)

Step 4:

Now, Open Firefox Browser & go to Tools->FlashGot->More Options & select FlashGet as your Download Manager (the one in Step 2). Then, close it.

Step 5: Now for example, open Criminal Minds S3E19 - "Tabula Rasa Page and select all four parts of rapidshare files using your mouse. (See Screenshot)

Step 6: Now, Press CTRL+F2 and the screen will pop up (See Screenshot)

Step 7: Press OK Button and the new download window will pop up (See Screenshot)

Step 8: Click on Advanced Button and type username and password for your rapidshare account. This will store your rapidshare account information in your download manager. Now Press the OK Button

Step 9: A new dialog box will pop up (See Screenshot). Just Press Yes Button and Download will start Automatically.

[P.S. This guide is explained using Default Settings. You can do small changes in the steps as you like. This guide require Rapidshare Premium Account. Although you can download any other files which are in parts or multiples as well.]

Guide by WasiqJaved@gmail.com

Useful guide. Thanks i will try it.

How fast would it work on Dial Up modem with noisy phone line ; just kidding.

Can u please explain how does this effect the downloading speed/efficiency............ bcz i think adding file into download manager has never been an issue ......... has it been?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

How fast would it work on Dial Up modem with noisy phone line ; just kidding.

Can u please explain how does this effect the downloading speed/efficiency… bcz i think adding file into download manager has never been an issue … has it been?

[/quote]

Well… if you could read with a little bit of concentration, you would have (or might have) noticed that this guide will make adding multiple files from various websites easily. You won’t have have to add each file individually.

It WON’T increase your download speed. But, it will increase your working speed though!

internet download manager also has the same functionality....but its not free....flashget is free right?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

internet download manager also has the same functionality…but its not free…flashget is free right?
[/quote]

Yep. Flashget is free!

Admins, can we have a new section in the forum contributing to Tutorials? This way people like Wasiq can share good stuff like these?

I've been using this for a year now... and it saves me alot of time when selecting large number of files in one go.

I am hoping I could see more addons for Google Chrome!