GTA:SA Crash Problem

I am currently playing the San Fiero's "Jizzy" chapter.And during playing here and before this chapter i encountered a voice and cj in statitue problem.

i mean to say that the game voice become just like "Hummmmmmmmmmmm" just like voice problem in loadspeakers.

And the second one is cj suddenly stopped(sometimes vertical/Horizontal) and any sort of movement he rejected while all other charters are in their normal mode.

If anyone know about such bug that how to fix it please tell me the complete procedure.

Regards

It began and ended perfectly at my rig. Try Re-installing the game but make sure to make a backup of the saved games first.

there's a Patch for GTA SA . Download it apply it and then apply its crack.

that may fix your problem .

what rig you got again ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

there’s a Patch for GTA SA . Download it apply it and then apply its crack.

that may fix your problem .

what rig you got again ?

[/quote]

You mean the hot coffee patch haha just joking [:P]

You mean the hot coffee patch haha just joking [:P]

[/quote]

joking nai bro aap khul k samne arahe ho :D h3h3

joking nai bro aap khul k samne arahe ho :D h3h3

[/quote]

:D

Always try to be positive.If you havn't any answer let it go and never post irrelevant,stupid answers.

I really appriciate whome who provide good,healthy and important information.

Always think before u speak.

It was just a joke, Have a sense of humor. If there is someone who knows the answer to your problem they will post it anyway.

Thnx a lot for helping,and i am sorry if anyone mind my words.

sorry ok.

So now i have another problem at San Fiero's mission "Amphibious Assault",where before the mission a messege somewhat like this appear on screen that you still have no enough swimming skill to perform this mission.

Well the question is that how i can get skill of swimming to perform this mission easily i do my best to swim under waters but the breath bar decreses rapidly,so what to do ?

let the breath bar decrease keep practicing under water, but come out as soon as cj starts losing health . that would help you improve swimming skill

Another problem i find again when i close the game exit to windows the screen remains black and only this "I" sort of icon appears on the screen.At this time the only option shutdown is remains to me.Can anyone resolve this?

Regards

Another problem i find again when i close the game exit to windows the screen remains black and only this “I” sort of icon appears on the screen.At this time the only option shutdown is remains to me.Can anyone resolve this?

Regards

[/quote]

I sort of :expressionless: .never heard of it before you sure it only happens with GTA SA ?