GTA in karachi

Recently i heard about GTA vice city that it came with a sub title written in urdu somewhat like this"Ab GTA ap kay apnay shehr karachi main khylein".

If it possible to change the existed game map into the karachi or someother by your own choice like in GTA SanAndreas audio streem can be selected as "user track"?

No way. It is not even remotely plausible. Not with the current technology. It will require a lot of skill and money. And if someone can invest both things at such level, then why not make a game of your own?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Recently i heard about GTA vice city that it came with a sub title written in urdu somewhat like this"Ab GTA ap kay apnay shehr karachi main khylein".

If it possible to change the existed game map into the karachi or someother by your own choice like in GTA SanAndreas audio streem can be selected as “user track”?

[/quote]

1st there is no such GTA Karachi , i have checked that CD too . but it was nothing but whole gta vice city with some Extra added cars and vehicles .

2nd. is it possible to change/modify GTA VC or GTA SA into Karachi , but that needs some serious skills and IMO a lot of time ,

If it possible to change the existed game map into the karachi or someother by your own choice like in GTA SanAndreas audio streem can be selected as “user track”?

[/quote]

yes there is …

named as GTA : Karachi City ; modified version GTA : Vice City.

& its not that much hard to change the game maps ; textures & sprites as u want but require high skills for that …

I think its not available for download but could be available in shops . but not sure about that cuz it was released in 2004.

Gta Karachi hahahhahahahahahaha What about Hitman Karachi

There is a GTA mod called GTA-Karachi

haven't played it myself but it does exist

mod = modification

where you take the actual game engine and just modify a few things or sometimes the whole game, which is not very hard if you know what to do

No way. It is not even remotely plausible. Not with the current technology. It will require a lot of skill and money. And if someone can invest both things at such level, then why not make a game of your own?
[/quote]

sorry but that's a very stupid comment based on total ignorance

every game has a lots of mods that make it possible to outlast it's usual life time

best example is the games based on Half Life engines

or the LOTR mod for Rome Total War

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/index.php

here you can get many mod for gta series just you need the game and adding mod is so simple

there is also a mod named finland mod having some finland stuff like police car color changed and shop names etc i am using it but there is not a very big difference b/w original and this one

GTA Vice and GTA San Andreas are original copyright games.

GTA Karachi is made by Pakistani People.

Its graphics is not so good,but i proud that our country Pakistan now rise up.

After ten years,I aspect that our games are femous all over the world.

I also see indian made games Karish(Mario type booring game),and Don(it is debug of resourvior dog) whose original name is resourvior dog.that two games represent that India is not improve in Video games.

We are already in pakistan, why would you want to see the same thing instead of something different or better.

By the way i too have tested this GTA KARACHI and it sucks, they just have ruined the game.

I think pakistani's should make their own games instead of modding copyrighted international games.

have you guys ever done Game programming?? Its the hardest kinda programming you can think of. Still they made a good effort.

and one more thing, Pakistan outsource its software to EA (Electronics Arts ) too, may be the games you play have a Pakistani made module in it.

GA Pakistan

Guys salam,

I am Modicate of GTA and ROckstar North Social Club member..

Gta Karachi,Gta san andreas Karachi,Gta Karachi City And Gta Lahore all are Fake..

there is no such games..

Contact me for more info or to know about me read my first post..