Group Buying Now in Pakistan

1zv9101.jpg

Whats this??

its an online group buying concept popularized by Groupon.com, people get huge unbelieveable discounts

Meh.. for Karachi only.

There is another one for ISB http://www.groupin.pk/ , which says coming soon for some other cities too.

My friend is working with groupin.pk !

They started off with distributing Sugar for 25/Kg . 2 Kg bags and limit of 1 / person. I wonder who will get to pick it up ? Like it would for sure cost more to pick it from their center. Only problem I see in Pk with this concept is lack of credit card and e-money usage.

Yep and sales volumes. You need huge volume of buyers to make this work. Punk can you please tell us how one can pay groupin.pk? Do you need a debit card/ credit card? The percentage of the population with internet capable cards is < 0.5%.

I am not sure how would you buy. They have written unverified order. Means you just commit to buy. Deals are great though :)

Its a big market and if they are able to mold it for the local market, they could earn good money :)

DailyHypes is running the Deal with two options. ‘Pay at Door step’ and ‘Pay via Bank’. The coupon is delivered electronically once the payment has been made.