Gree u series showing wifi on remote

My gree u series ac is showing wifi on remote,

what exactly it is can i control it using wifi connected with my iphone

if yes as i have downloaded app from app store, named g-life but it showing no network found, is their any way to turn on wifi setting in remote or ac itself.

you have to connect your ac to your wifi network 1st..instructions are on your ac manual.

[quote=“Zulqarnain_Malik, post:, topic:”]

My gree u series ac is showing wifi on remote,

what exactly it is can i control it using wifi connected with my iphone

if yes as i have downloaded app from app store, named g-life but it showing no network found, is their any way to turn on wifi setting in remote or ac itself.

[/quote]

First connect your AC to your home wifi router (thru wifi) option in the remote and then SCAN for the networks , you will get the list if access points on your remote, then select Your wifi SSID (service set ID / or your home wifi network name) and then press connect , it will ask the password , provide the same , and then it will show the connected status for a few seconds and thats all.

Download the app from itunes / play and then control the unit thru Network . your smartphone / tablet etc and the unit will be linked thru local wifi and it will also work when you are on different provider like 3g 4g or sitting on the other side of the world and you can control the unit from there .

* make sure thatthe UNIT is connected with the wifi network first then use the application ,then it will find the UNIT (thru wifi) .

enjoy ;)

the issue is i cant find any option in my ac unit or remote for scanning for wifi network,

please tell me how to search for wifi on remote of gree / ac unit

thanks

use the manual, provided with the ac.. it should have all instructions.. otherwise look at the manufacturers website for FAQ section on your specific model.

i can help if anyoneone wants to configure ac wifi call me on 03149071613