Graphics card

where graphics card is plugged in motherboard

They are hooked in Agp slot, PCI Slot or PCI-Express Slot. You have to make sure that which slot your motherboard has for Graphics card. Or just mention your motherboard here to figure it out. Besides, you can always search on Google for these kind of answers.

I think you need some graphical help. Do you know how a pci, pci-e and agp looks like.

These below are pci slots

And this (the black slot/ on the other hand colour doesn't matter) is a pci-e it is usually located on top of pci slots

And this ( the Brown one) is an Agp slot it is also located where pci-e is and i think a motherboard has either pci-e or agp as far as i know

And you don't need to worry if you motherboard has pci-e slot as agp can also be hooked up in it. I wonder this statisfies you. :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I And you don’t need to worry if you motherboard has pci-e slot as agp can also be hooked up in it. I wonder this statisfies you. :)
[/quote]

for ur kind information u can’t install an agp card in pcie slot…donot misguide him

for ur kind information u can’t install an agp card in pcie slot…donot misguide him

[/quote]

no my pc has no agp or pci-e slot so i will put my my graphics card in pci slot and when i will purchase it i will say shopkeeper give me graphics card for pci slot and what will be the price of 128 mb graphics card for pci slot

no my pc has no agp or pci-e slot so i will put my my graphics card in pci slot and when i will purchase it i will say shopkeeper give me graphics card for pci slot and what will be the price of 128 mb graphics card for pci slot

[/quote]

check at galaxy.pk

[/quote]

yeah u need a pci graphics card…

Thanks Proton12. my fault. But my knowledge was based on what the local gpu dealer said. And now i,ve searched this topic on net.

Whats your Motherboard number/name?

Give your current system Specifications?

i remember once when i was a total noob i brought an AGP card frm a shop and guess what

my mobo didnt had AGP slot :P

i tried to plug it in the PCI slots and i guess i damaged the card too

but the shop keeper was nice he took it back..