Gprs problem

Iam a mobilink costumer by need because where I live, only mobilink signals are available. The problem is the GPRS on my sim is deactivated automatically without any reason or information. when I call the help line, they send me the settings which I already have. Finally I had to change the SIM card. GPRS was working fine on new SIM card but after some time, it was also deactivated. No one from mobilink has been able to justify the reason. I am using HTC desire S. My colleage who sits just bside me also has the same model and his GPRS is working fine. I dont know how many times do I have to change my SIM card and how many times mobilink will deactivate its GPRS. Does any one else has the same problem ?

Dear if you are using its daily internet package with Rs.10 then it is not unlimited as they say, it has 50mb limit. when we reached this limit Mobilink deactivate our GPRS without any intimation to us. So you have to re-activate your GPRS by calling them or send SMS to 6006 for activation. I have also 2 SIMS which have GPRS blocked and now using 3rd SIM of Jazz for Internet.

[quote=“zed2, post:2, topic:15572”]

Dear if you are using its daily internet package with Rs.10 then it is not unlimited as they say, it has 50mb limit. when we reached this limit Mobilink deactivate our GPRS without any intimation to us. So you have to re-activate your GPRS by calling them or send SMS to 6006 for activation. I have also 2 SIMS which have GPRS blocked and now using 3rd SIM of Jazz for Internet.

[/quote]

Ok then that must be the reason. Is there any way to monitor data usage on cell phone so that we dont face the problem of blockage again ?

Install Data Counter Widget if you are on Android

Note that some numbers may have occasional errors in the network, you can find out if your number is in no load zone if you make a HLR lookup on your number.