GPRS Modem for Interent Using with PC

I want cheap and reliable GPRS modem for using Mobilink GPRS with PC. I have already Nokia 6120c for such purpose but I am worried about its life, so I want any GPRS Modem (this can be also China Mobile). Please suggest immediately

--

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I want cheap and reliable GPRS modem for using Mobilink GPRS with PC. I have already Nokia 6120c for such purpose but I am worried about its life, so I want any GPRS Modem (this can be also China Mobile). Please suggest immediately
[/quote]

buy any china made Unlocked Usb 3g modem and set in it GPRS/EDGE it will provides you more signal strength and with easy connect

3g is not required to use Mobilink GPRS. just get a cell phone with gprs/edge + cell phone to pc.

thanks for replying, can N98 China Clone do this work with pc? if yes, then where to find its driver?

I also have Samsung D500, Can it be used as GPRS Modem for using internet of SIM with PC?

connect it to your pc. it will install the softwares automatically. notice what softwares are installed.

I try this several time but failed. However internet connected if I use it on Mobile but when try to connect through PC even I installed its software but failed to connect. Please help regarding this technical issue???