Governor Punjab - Salman Taseer Shot Dead

Governor Punjab - Salman Taseer Shot Dead by his own gunman, as per his gunman Salman Taseer had given statements against Hazarat Mohammad (PBUH), so he killed Salman.

All we can say is :

Ina Lilah Wa Inaa Alay Rajaoon.

Yeah just heard!!!

evil died

^ Lets not make it Political or Religious debate, It is a sad incident.

Someone died...plz understand that he had loved ones too... so plz do not say anything inappropriate...

guy was a businessman, created many businesses ie WORLDCALL, hence created real jobs, brought prosperity for himself and the real jobs for jobless hundreds or maybe few thousands, unlike zardari or nawaz who created nothing.

when i walk into worldcall to pay my TV bill in that ""one"" very place i see at least 300 people having real permanent jobs fom MBA to Bcom to computer field techs to peons. from me that two thumbs up for taseer.

from my economics 101 know how he was among very important people of pakistan business community who bring real prosperity for people of pakistan behind the scene in small or big way and not "quasi bharti" in govt departments as politicians do.

rest in peace my good man.

RIP Mr. Salman Taseer

"As per his gunman Salman Taseer had given statements against Hazarat Mohammad (PBUH), so he killed Salman."

Then he deserved this. Have you guys did any research behind what kind of person he is?

No such research required to know what kind of person he was. Atleast everyone in Pakistan has a fair idea about him. Regarding his statements against PBUH, those were quite a public statement, but as he is no more among us, we should not say or try to judge him. He is now in front of The Almighty Judge and He never do unjust.

We all, one day, have to travel the same way as he will tomorrow on his funeral. So better watch out and be prepared for the ultimate travel.

God Will Do Just.

Ina Lilah Wa Ina Alay Rajoon.

I don't really see how any of this has to do with anything. Only judgements are being passed against a guy who is no longer with us. Closing...