Government going after Google & YouTube in Pakistan

Of all the stupid things this impotent government does... :angry:

See first 30 seconds :

These technology ignorant freaks think banning/restricting everything will work. :o:rolleyes:

They haven't even been able to get Paypal into Pakistan... Ignorant fools. <_<

AFAIK, Badar is the point-man for Google here. Is GoP planning to go after him now? :angry:

I guess poor guy badar khushnood would be like - What the &&*&??? :blink: They are blaming me to help terrorists?

badar.png

anyway Ary is not airing this news anymore? any idea what could have happened? :huh:

[quote=“Asad, post:, topic:”]

Of all the stupid things this impotent government does… :angry:

[/quote]

Impotent Government :D

Rehman Malik thinks, whoever makes fun of his ''feminine beauty'' on youtube is a terrorist. B)

what Google and youtube has to do with crimes/terrorists? are terrorist using Google maps to reach their targets and using youtube for live streaming when they explode bombs or have their bomb making recipes videos???:lol::lol::lol:

I remember when some ladies cried when BB got killed :lol: and now same those ladies are crying for their sons and husbands LOL

There is a famous saying in English (don't take word by word)

"What can you expect from a pig but a grunt."

Ary report was not true? :angry:

Another fine example of idiocracy. <_<

P.S. I feel sorry for Malik, the poor guy has an ass for his brain.

[quote=", post:8, topic:15644"]

Ary report was not true? :angry:

[/quote]

okay now its clear the report was true, watch the video by express news, i wonder why channels weren’t airing that news anymore?

The british also wanted to sensor sites during the london riots:

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/news/british_pm_considers_social_network_censorship_wake_london_riots

[quote=", post:10, topic:15644"]

i wonder why channels weren’t airing that news anymore?
[/quote]

Unfortunately none of our journalists is technology reporter/analyst and I think they are not able to perceive how could it impact. I admit that very few of Pakistanis use Google / Youtube for any useful work, but those who do, will suffer the most.

We are moving to stone age on our own feet. No one had to act upon their threats :(

[quote=", post:3, topic:15644"]

anyway Ary is not airing this news anymore? any idea what could have happened? :huh:

[/quote]

Some $ were needed and he got and now what case and what google? Well its my personal idea :D

[quote=“armada, post:6, topic:15644”]

what Google and youtube has to do with crimes/terrorists? are terrorist using Google maps to reach their targets and using youtube for live streaming when they explode bombs or have their bomb making recipes videos???:lol::lol::lol:

I remember when some ladies cried when BB got killed :lol: and now same those ladies are crying for their sons and husbands LOL

[/quote]

IP address can’t be accessed? I mean yes you can use proxies and many things but don’t they have solutions for proxies?

We should ban vehicles too. Terrorists use those to reach target sites. And clothes. Terrorists use those to cover up suicide jackets. And what about air? I can't believe our laws are so lax concerning air! SUCH A DANGEROUS MEDIUM, TOTALLY UNREGULATED! Terrorists use it to breathe and it's also necessary for combustion! I'm going to start a campaign against such gross negligence!

Seems like Google is not accepting Pakistani court orders? if that's the case i really support the Government - as there are some Terrorists/Taliban well wishers using Youtube etc trying to divide the nation by spreading wrong information . But again banning Google or Youtube is not the solution, and how can we trust this Government with our personal data and emails?:huh: have a look at the letter:

[quote=", post:16, topic:15644"]

Seems like Google is not accepting Pakistani court orders? if that’s the case i really support the Government - as there are some Terrorists/Taliban well wishers using Youtube etc trying to divide the nation by spreading wrong information . But again banning Google or Youtube is not the solution, and how can we trust this Government with our personal data and emails?:huh: have a look at the letter:

[/quote]

It really does make some sense, like Google is already banned in china. So if they have to give their services in Pakistan and obviously earning from here, they must take care of demands of Pakistan but here is a little confusion, Ye Rehman Malik can’t even recite surah Ikhsal, what he can demand, he is such an … So the point is that when he says something it means fishy fishy. Other wise I totally agree to you that if Google is having some favor from us, it must return some in favor as well. But again Rehman Malik

[quote=“Effeay, post:15, topic:15644”]

We should ban vehicles too. Terrorists use those to reach target sites. And clothes. Terrorists use those to cover up suicide jackets. And what about air? I can’t believe our laws are so lax concerning air! SUCH A DANGEROUS MEDIUM, TOTALLY UNREGULATED! Terrorists use it to breathe and it’s also necessary for combustion! I’m going to start a campaign against such gross negligence!

[/quote]

Like Double Sawari on a bike is already banned :D:D:D:D Just imagine, two terrorist are taking 50 kg of explosives on a Honda CD70 or Super Star, Ghani United 60 CC bikes :D:D:D:D

I'm sure terrorists and radicals use some other means of communicating because clearly, they're not stupid.

Had they been stupid, they'd probably been finished by now - but for some reason or another, they're always a few steps ahead of the government.

And syllogistically, our government (or atleast some elements of it) have proved, with this recent spat of news, that they lack the common sense the common man has.

Nuff said!

they don't care!!! they do not even belongs to here their mutherfcukin kids are not living here they are in UK/USA

so the Mirza were right all about this PIG malik do somebody shoot em like Salman taseer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz