Google's GMAIL Service DOWN.... AGAIN!

Business and consumer users of Google's popular e-mail service were hit by an outage on Tuesday.

The service went offline at 0930 GMT with Google saying it was "working hard to resolve this problem".

Professional users of Google mail are covered by a service level agreement that promises to be 99.9% operational in any calendar month.

Sources : BBC News

In my opinion, Yahoo mail and Hotmail is much better than G-mail due to their unbeatable performance. (its just my personal experience)

I have used many mailing websites and found G-mail to be slow and buggy (again its just my personal experience).

@am4tl: i am not interested in increasing my post count, thats a childish thing.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

In my opinion, Yahoo mail and Hotmail is much better than G-mail.
[/quote]

One liners like these are an eye brow raiser. Yahoo or Hotmail may be better, but can you elaborate why or how? Or else this post seems to be example of someone trying to increase their post count.

Seems like... the problem was only with their webmail service.

Other mediums like POP3 and IMAP were working.

I think webmail service is now back online!

Gmail is much better then hotmail,yahoo etc..

^ Gmail doesn't provide folders to store your mails, thats why i yahoo

^ Gmail doesn’t provide folders to store your mails, thats why i yahoo
[/quote]

If you’re talking about Yahoo Briefcase, then… sorry to tell you that they are shutting it down.

^ Gmail doesn’t provide folders to store your mails, thats why i yahoo
[/quote]

Labels are mail folders.

But using is not convenient:( I find it difficult.

Gmail is definitely a better choice than the rest. Hotmail and Yahoo are too bloated to compete with Gmail.

Hotmail and Yahoo must have down times too, but it's just that Gmail is more popular and makes it to the news whenever there is small glitch/bug/down time. And with the standards Google have set for itself, people expect it to be no less than perfect.

@satan, Gmail labels are very easy to use. You should give it another try.

Labels are more flexible than folders. I've made some posts about labels in the GHD - you can search for them (as I'm tired of repeating the same info all over again).

Gmail is definitely a better choice than the rest. Hotmail and Yahoo are too bloated to compete with Gmail.

Hotmail and Yahoo must have down times too, but it’s just that Gmail is more popular and makes it to the news whenever there is small glitch/bug/down time. And with the standards Google have set for itself, people expect it to be no less than perfect.

@satan, Gmail labels are very easy to use. You should give it another try.

[/quote]

I have more then 500 important emails in my gmail. I find gmail more usefull as I can browse from anywhere. Like you can’t open hotmail pc version on your opera mini’s. But I can open gmail html version on My opera Mini which is very usefull and I get all the features and there is also a tiny wap url for gmail users which is mobile.sayni.net. It gives you full access just like you use it on pc for mobile phones. Better then gmail official wapseite and application :D

And yea specter I will give it a try today. After your post I looked at the labels and They are just like same I used on blogspot. :D