Google Wave - Invites(Nominations) Available

EDIT: very limited nominations available, post with your Google email address if interested.

I do not want to spare the nominations. Till now you have read a lot of Google Wave and you pretty know about the scene behind it. So ask for it if you are really interested and you know you will not spare it too.

It would base on first come first serve basis

-----------------------

for more information visit http://wave.google.com/

A wave is equal parts conversation and document.

People can communicate and work together with richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more.

A wave is shared.

Any participant can reply anywhere in the message, edit the content and add participants at any point in the process. Then playback lets anyone rewind the wave to see who said what and when.

A wave is live.

With live transmission as you type, participants on a wave can have faster conversations, see edits and interact with extensions in real-time.

Real-time collaboration

Concurrency control technology lets all people on a wave edit rich media at the same time.

Natural language tools

Server-based models provide contextual suggestions and spelling correction.

Extending Google Wave

Embed waves in other sites or add live social gadgets, thanks to Google Wave APIs.

ss1.gif

ss2.gif

ss3.gifss4.gifss5.gif

damn from where they get servers and bandwidth ?

its kinda they mixed everything..orkut apps / google talk / gmail inbox / gmail profile etc :o

Google rules..

I posted a review here - it should hopefully answer everything.

http://caffeinequirks.blogspot.com/2009/08/google-wave-little-more-this-time.html

Mess

^MESS is what?

I recommend you to read it thoroughly, watch the videos, try to have an idea what it actually is and then you will be able to comment more than the Mess.

tip: you can take that above as a bit of the things what the developers can do with Wave for the users.

and the Developer? I guess you are not the one.

well its intresting. google already has the most Visitors/Users in the World.

No 1 is Google then Microsoft and then Yahoo and now number 4 is Facebook (24 million users in June, and it now has about 250 million active registered users, but it gets 340 million unique visitors worldwide)

Amazing !

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

damn from where they get servers and bandwidth ?
[/quote]

lol, Google is Giant. their daily earnings in millions , If I am not wrong.

lol, Google is Giant. their daily earnings in millions , If I am not wrong.

[/quote]

i think its Billions !! Playing in Billionss… damn !!

Actually, I would say it is a mess to an extent. With the current structure, the public waves are bashing everyone's inbox. They tried to make the Public waves out of the inbox by default, but it hasn't worked for me.

I'm hoping they squash out most of the bugs by September and sort out the mess of the public waves.

well its intresting. google already has the most Visitors/Users in the World.

No 1 is Google then Microsoft and then Yahoo and now number 4 is Facebook (24 million users in June, and it now has about 250 million active registered users, but it gets 340 million unique visitors worldwide)

Amazing !

[/quote]

Where do you check those facts, can you please share the link.

^ Most Popular Review Based Websites.

for Example: Guru3D.com , techpowerUp.com, TigerDirect.com, TomsHardware.com ...etc.

---

---

i Daily Visit These Kind of Websites :) . coz i wanna know.. know and knooww :D

@Bellskar Its my own opinion You don't have to run the big mouth of yours

Actually, I would say it is a mess to an extent. With the current structure, the public waves are bashing everyone’s inbox. They tried to make the Public waves out of the inbox by default, but it hasn’t worked for me.

I’m hoping they squash out most of the bugs by September and sort out the mess of the public waves.

[/quote]

X2 :D

@Bellskar Its my own opinion You don’t have to run the big mouth of yours
[/quote]

thanks for such a nice comment.

X2 :D

[/quote]

sorry again i am going to ask you that

X2 is what?

first of all cool down and read the full text before writing and hitting the submit button.

he[shaheerk] has tested it by his own and then commenting on some points. but you are just bashing it out without knowing any thing (you should stay out of it if you dont know any thing about any thing).

I dont think so that you have gotten access to the Sandbox. So I think not me but YOU are running out of your mouth [1]. OR I think you have some personal matter with me. am I wrong? Yes! I think so because I dont remember any thing about that and even dont want to remember. any way.

why dont you say what are you wanting to say. x2 and Mess doesn’t show your capability BTW.

references

[1] that was a clearance to your post no 14. hope you have got the words back in your mind and please dont say it more.

Innovating, yet somehow disturbing as well. Me smells monopoly.

Anyone checking this should also try Flock: http://www.flock.com/

Please spend 10+10 minutes on the following two videos if one doesn't want to spend the whole 3 hours on the Google I/O keynotes. this is not about bugs or any thing else like that. as this is still in the Sandbox development and in the developers hands.

15 minutes was enough for me (of the Day 2 video), though a few friends of mine told me to watch the whole deal (which I intend to, one day).

I haven't watched day 1's video (and I'm not sure if it really is worth it - if they'll give out more Androids, I'd rather not get jealous and not watch it ;)