http://www.google.com/transliterate/indic/Urdu

^ really cool :)

زبردست

ورڈ پاکستان

یار یہ تو بہت الا ہے

بوہت کمال ویبستے ہے فٹ ہے کول ہے مست ہے

very nice

bookmark this site !

A very interesting translator by Google.

The topic of this thread is misleading. The topic should be changed to "Google Translator from Roman Urdu to Noori Nastaliq (Unicode Urdu Font)".

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

A very interesting translator by Google.

The topic of this thread is misleading. The topic should be changed to “Google Translator from Roman Urdu to Noori Nastaliq (Unicode Urdu Font)”.

[/quote]

واپیر کے کہنے پر تھریڈ کا سبجیکٹ بدل دیا ہے

:)

[h]اب تو ہر کوئی اردو فونٹ میں لکھ رہا ہے. لیکن میری رومن اردو اتنی اچھی نہیں ہے، اس لیا ہر لفظ کافی سوچ سمجھ کر لکھنا پڑتا ہے.[/h]

[h]اب تو ہر کوئی اردو فونٹ میں لکھ رہا ہے. لیکن میری رومن اردو اتنی اچھی نہیں ہے، اس لیا ہر لفظ کافی سوچ سمجھ کر لکھنا پڑتا ہے.[/h]
[/quote]

کوئی بات نہیں ہم سب ملکے اب اس فورم پر اردو میں بات کرے گے ، انشاللہ

Hmm... not bad. :)

[/quote]

for that … the good thing is, it also suggests a list of words.

really appreciative work and useful utility for fast writing in urdu unicode for those who are not used to in urdu(noori nastaliq) typing

for that … the good thing is, it also suggests a list of words.

really appreciative work and useful utility for fast writing in urdu unicode for those who are not used to in urdu(noori nastaliq) typing

[/quote]

Agreed. But I find directly typing in Noori Nastaliq using phonetic keyboard is much faster than writing in Roman Urdu (and then translating it into Noori Nastaliq). But those friends, who used to write in Roman Urdu at a very good speed, will find this translator very handy. :)

On a good note, the number of people who can write in Roman Urdu is quite huge. :)

یہ ہوئی نا بات

Agreed. But I find directly typing in Noori Nastaliq using phonetic keyboard is much faster than writing in Roman Urdu (and then translating it into Noori Nastaliq). But those friends, who used to write in Roman Urdu at a very good speed, will find this translator very handy. :)

On a good note, the number of people who can write in Roman Urdu is quite huge. :)

[/quote]

yep… that’s true…

off-the-topic

really? are you speedy in typing with Noori Nastaliq :) I am not confirming :P but just surprised, I didn’t have an idea that you might be using Noori Nastaliq very often.

actually I am not… neither of two Noori Nasaliq or Roman Urdu, I never got a reason to use them, but only some times with Phonetic in NN and roman urdu while chatting

any ways.

yes it is really handy utility.

زبردست . لگے رہو بھائیو، جیو تو ایسے

yep… that’s true…

off-the-topic

really? are you speedy in typing with Noori Nastaliq :) I am not confirming :P but just surprised, I didn’t have an idea that you might be using Noori Nastaliq very often.

actually I am not… neither of two Noori Nasaliq or Roman Urdu, I never got a reason to use them, but only some times with Phonetic in NN and roman urdu while chatting

any ways.

yes it is really handy utility.

[/quote]

I am good in typing English using QWERTY keyboard (have to be because of writing so much code daily). I have typed few times in Noori Nastaliq (for writing ads for newspaper) and it was easier to do so because of phonetic keyboard, though not at that good speed.

کیا بات ہے جناب یہ تو گووڈ ہو گیا .

واہ جی واہ مزہ آ گیا :P

Amazing...thanks alot