Google Play Sotre not working for 2 or 3 days...?

I'm facing a problem for last 2 or 3 days that Google Play Store is not opening at my side on both PTCL Landline DSL and Evo... I've also checked other mobile users and they are also telling that Google Play Store is saying, "No Internet connection". Please let me know if anyone else having the same problem? Or PTA is also blcoking Google Play Store?

It is working fine for me, both on PC and Mobile.

:S then why here? I'll check on PC though.....

[quote=“nvd650, post:3, topic:20615”]

:S then why here? I'll check on PC though.....

[/quote]

Settings --> Application Manager --> All ---> Play Store ---> Clear Data / Clear Cache

hopefully it should solve the issue.

[quote=", post:4, topic:20615"]

Settings --> Application Manager --> All —> Play Store —> Clear Data / Clear Cache

[/quote]

Solved :D but I checked it at 5 different mobiles, same error on all at the same time :s

Anyhow thanks once again :)

Sent from Nokia 3310

[quote=", post:4, topic:20615"]

Settings --> Application Manager --> All —> Play Store —> Clear Data / Clear Cache

[/quote]

Opened once, updated 2 applications and again same problem :(

Again cleared cache and this time almost of all applications which gave extra space of 500MB but again not opening :(

Sent from Nokia 3310

Not working on my end either. PTCL is upto something again :angry:

Play store isnt working, ptcl is blocking google play now? Brrrh period

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

The above stated method didnt work for me..cleared the cache still problem persists.

Was down since yesterday evening. Just started working for like two hours and now again blocked.

Down since 7pm yesterday

Worked 2 hours at 12am today

Now block again and it's 230am

Something fishy happening.

Reset my phones 5 times and tried all sort of things and stuff. But no avail

Google play isnt working on ptcl dsl , i have opened it with zong edge and its working flawlessly,ptcl is now poking its nose in mobiles too.

Salute to our IT experts

Sent from Nokia 3310

Yes its not working!!

No problems @ Nayatel.

Not working for me to on PTCL

Now thats strange, now i am in a thought why is my PLaystore working when i am also on PTCL? :wacko:
While my neighbour was also complaining about it, he is also on PTCL.

Playstore isn't working for me too :'(

Mine wasn't working, too. I downloaded and installed an apk of Google Play 4.xx.xx.xx. It still didn't work. Uninstalled the update and replaced it with factory version, it started working again. I'd suggest you go to Applications>Manage Apps>Google Play>Uninstall Updates. That's how I did it.

Don't clear your Google play store cache, it obviously isn't the source of the problem. PTCL is.

Stupid retards probably testing some filters at their end, even GMAIL is literally crawling at snailspeed and that's a major bummer. Test it with a VPN and see if it works or not ?

There is no problem of cache clearing.

Google Play was not working on PTCL but when I checked the same mobile on MBL, it was working.