Google+ is out of beta, available for all

Google+ is finally out of beta testing after about 5 weeks trial period. Now every body can join Google Plus, The social networking website of Google with valid Google account. So enjoy the competator of Facebook, and choose the best among each because Facebook has also announced major updates in Facebook Website.

source: http://goo.gl/X9yMl

[quote=“zed2, post:, topic:”]

Google+ is finally out of beta testing after about 5 weeks trial period. Now every body can join Google Plus, The social networking website of Google with valid Google account. So enjoy the competator of Facebook, and choose the best among each because Facebook has also announced major updates in Facebook Website.

source: http://goo.gl/X9yMl

[/quote]

LOL, Google plus is not out of Beta, Its now in Beta - after 90 days Limited Field Testing (not 5 weeks). Nice try advertising your blog but #FAIL.

@Zed2, may I ask why all your posts are bigger font size? It feels like you are shouting. Why don't you use standard font size like other members do?

Like MCZ? :lol:

[quote=", post:2, topic:15688"]

LOL, Google plus is not out of Beta, Its now in Beta - after 90 days Limited Field Testing (not 5 weeks). Nice try advertising your blog but #FAIL.

[/quote]

Look who’s talking…

holy #$%# :o THATS FCUKIN AWESOME NEWS THANKS MATE AM GONNA CREATE ACCOUNT ON IT THANKS ONCE AGAIN U C____ S____R

Dear MZC, you are deffinately a senior member of this forum so bahaive well with juniors. Check the website for Google+, and you will know that it is now out of beta is available in full for every person having Google Account.

On the other hand, sorry for using big fonts here (I am not only the big font user here)

^ Check this link: http://techcrunch.com/2011/09/20/google-plus-beta/

[quote=“zed2, post:7, topic:15688”]

Dear MZC, you are deffinately a senior member of this forum so bahaive well with juniors. Check the website for Google+, and you will know that it is now out of beta is available in full for every person having Google Account.

On the other hand, sorry for using big fonts here (I am not only the big font user here)

[/quote]

+1 for the behavior thingy

[quote=“zed2, post:7, topic:15688”]

[/quote]

First learn spelling of “behave”, Secondly if you are wrong learn accepting your mistake, Open for everyone doesn’t mean its out of Beta!

[quote=", post:10, topic:15688"]

First learn spelling of “behave”, Secondly if you are wrong learn accepting your mistake, Open for everyone doesn’t mean its out of Beta!

[/quote]

Zohair, i do agree that he was trying to advertise his blog but he has a right under the rules to do so (1 post is allowed for websites of members), although i am not sure if he has posted links to his website somewhere else as well.

And we should not criticize each other on english spelling mistakes simply because its not our first language.

[quote=“rnathbatra, post:11, topic:15688”]

Zohair, i do agree that he was trying to advertise his blog but he has a right under the rules to do so (1 post is allowed for websites of members), although i am not sure if he has posted links to his website somewhere else as well.

And we should not criticize each other on english spelling mistakes simply because its not our first language.

[/quote]

Thanks rnathbatra for understanding my point of view, We are not discussing here the ENGLISH GRAMMER AND SPELLINGS but technology related issues, so why senior members are asking us for correcting our spellings of bahave, they should understanding that “WHAT IS BEHAVE”. This senior member changing his signature every time when he post some new to his website that he called ITNAMA.

I heard facebook will be blocked soon.Lets see if it does

[quote=“zed2, post:12, topic:15688”]

Thanks rnathbatra for understanding my point of view, We are not discussing here the ENGLISH GRAMMER AND SPELLINGS but technology related issues, so why senior members are asking us for correcting our spellings of bahave, they should understanding that “WHAT IS BEHAVE”. This senior member changing his signature every time when he post some new to his website that he called ITNAMA.

[/quote]

Then stop blogging in English if your GRAMMAR is not good (Its Grammar not Grammer , Also you again misspelled behave) - and there is a hell of difference between Grammar and Spellings.

Regarding Signature Advertisement , Its allowed according to the Rules of the Forums, if you have any problem contact Administrators otherwise Shut up!

I am blogging since 2008 and i feel that i still need a lots of improvements and people who started just yesterday think themselves as the Blogging Gods. :angry:

[quote=", post:14, topic:15688"]

Then stop blogging in English if your GRAMMAR is not good (Its Grammar not Grammer , Also you again misspelled behave) - and there is a hell of difference between Grammar and Spellings.

Regarding Signature Advertisement , Its allowed according to the Rules of the Forums, if you have any problem contact Administrators otherwise Shut up!

I am blogging since 2008 and i feel that i still need a lots of improvements and people who started just yesterday think themselves as the Blogging Gods. :angry:

[/quote]

What an intellect <_<

Decremented.

[quote=“zed2, post:12, topic:15688”]

[/quote]

That I do as well and its allowed under the Forum rules to have anything under the signature. So Zohair is doing nothing wrong there. He can have upto three lines in his signature, whether they are links, text or anything else.

All members, see here junior members, MZC is lifer of this forum and have 2661 posts in WiredPakistan forum, is giving

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
shut up call
[/quote] here for wrong Spellings.

[quote=“zed2, post:17, topic:15688”]

All members, see here junior members, MZC is lifer of this forum and have 2661 posts in WiredPakistan forum, is giving here for wrong Spellings.

[/quote]

Just ignore him cause you don’t have to defend yourself against his mantle numbness.

OK Faisal, thanks