Google Gravity - Wow

If it is revealed or posted here already. Please do not make me feel that I should commit suicide for posting it again :).

Goto Google

Type google gravity

Then click on 'i m feeling lucky'

Have a little patience and

See the magic.

Continue your search in new page to have more fun.

Cool :)

what magic? it only showing holidays and events.

this button is only available in google.com/ncr and works with mostly chrome

'i m feeling lucky' button is a part of google nothing to do with browsers. Though i tried it in chrome only, dont know if this is working in explorer or not.

I repeat here:

Type: google gravity and then instead pressing enter only click on "i m feeling lucky".

^ o sheeet! :P Suddenly power got down and the suspension failed :P

Nice but do make sure that google instant feature is turned off for this trick to work.

^it works with instant feature as well.

Actually, what I am feeling lucky button does, it takes you to the first link it found for the search. So, alternatively what you can simply do:

Type "google gravity"

and then click on the first link you get.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ o sheeet! :P Suddenly power got down and the suspension failed :P
[/quote]

Hahahahah, yaa, and then try to search like you do normally, you will see more fun. :)

I posted it in General section, was it moved by ...... !!!!!!

google is life of internet and it has far more capabilities than most people think nyce share

I posted it in General section, was it moved by … !!!
[/quote]

I am still wondering how my post got moved !!!

Is there any other Rule for posting such things !!!

‘i m feeling lucky’ button is a part of google nothing to do with browsers. Though i tried it in chrome only, dont know if this is working in explorer or not.

I repeat here:

Type: google gravity and then instead pressing enter only click on “i m feeling lucky”.

[/quote]

got it. nice sharing! also working in firefox.

My dear sah..... I want to follow the rules.... but if the rule is like "mod's mood is the rule" then please post your mood every now & then so we can follow it.

Google to launch its own social network website called Google Circles .... link is : http://wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=16599

Problem with Pepsi cricket website .... link is : http://wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=16241

Above to threads are there in General section. I failed to understand the rules for sections.

I am not making a big deal about it..... I want to know the rules so i can follow them......

2nd after posting, i was looking where my post has gone. Then I used the google search to know where it is. Normally, mods write something if a post is being moved e.g. "post moved due to this reason.

I can and really want to write more really, but please for God Sake, if you expect poster to have some sense, then apply the same while you are moderating the forum.

!!!!!

What I expect now, that you will delete this post of mine and will direct us to keep the post clean.

!!!!!

try this one

1 Go to Google.

2 Just type "Epic Google" without quotes.

3 Press I'am Feeling Lucky.

4 Check out what you see.

type rhis "elgoog" and hit i am feeling lucky

@IconSourcing: The rule is to post in the correct subforum. I'm sure there are a lot of topics which are incorrectly categorized. The reason is that the moderators don't read each and every post. We have lives. If you find a topic which should be in another subforum then simply report it.

Editing complete.... I needed to edit that coz sah post above that was posted while i was typing my reply which i have edited accordingly.

2nd after posting, i was looking where my post has gone. Then I used the google search to know where it is. Normally, mods write something if a post is being moved e.g. "post moved due to this reason.

[/quote]

agreed, if fluxbb has this option, mods should use this when they move a topic.