Google adsense with bank account mcb

Can i use google adsense with mcb bank account ?

If not then can i receive cheques at my home address which i entered on the street address form during sign up process?

Or any other way to get cheques..

please help ?.. :(

Duplicate Post

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Can i use google adsense with mcb bank account ?

If not then can i receive cheques at my home address which i entered on the street address form during sign up process?

Or any other way to get cheques…

please help ?.. :(

[/quote]

MERE BHAI! Members have told you the process in your previous post. i.e.

“YOU CAN GET PAYMENTS VIA WESTERN UNION”

…then it’s simple…call western union, they can tell you better than us because many of our friends here in Pakistan are following the same procedure to get their payments. So I think that they can tell you the procedure in more detail.

yaar, i don,t know anything about western union can you explain plz is western did i have to create my bank account at western union plz tell ,can google can send me cheque at my home & how to call western union any number plz?

plz explain this clearly..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

MERE BHAI! Members have told you the process in your previous post. i.e.

“YOU CAN GET PAYMENTS VIA WESTERN UNION”

…then it’s simple…call western union, they can tell you better than us because many of our friends here in Pakistan are following the same procedure to get their payments. So I think that they can tell you the procedure in more detail.

[/quote]

yaar, i don,t know anything about western union can you explain plz is western did i have to create my bank account at western union plz tell ,can google can send me cheque at my home & how to call western union any number plz?

plz explain this clearly.

Asmar first of all take it easy ,, u will not have enough content to attract customers ok ,, u need to add hundred pages alteast ,, and google send you the check only when u earn min $100,

check this link ,

http://www.liewcf.com/blog/archives/2007/11/adsense-payment-via-western-union-received/

Westren uniion is BEST

First acheive 100 $

set western union as payment option.

Then when they release payment, they ll Show you MTCN number, just show that number to any WU branch, they ll varify your name on your ID card, they ll take one photocopy of your id card, and will give you payment,

Thats simple

no need to worry about.

No need to create any account anywhere.

But Just try to add contents, and attract some traffic.