Google adsense is for FREE?

is google adsense is for FREE or not?

how much i will earn if people click on my ads.?

i have a bank account can i use it???

You do not need to pay to get approved for an AdSense account. All you need is a legit website that does not violate any Google Adsense ToS

Depends on your niche. Some niche pay well, others don't

No, you don't need a bank account and no you can not use it. Google so far does not support EFT to Pakistan but you can withdraw money via Western Union.

If you do get approved, NEVER click your own ads. It will not only get you banned for life but it also ruins our country's name and credibility.

I really want google adsense i have a m-c-b bank account please tell me any way of using adsense with my bank account..

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

You do not need to pay to get approved for an AdSense account. All you need is a legit website that does not violate any Google Adsense ToS

Depends on your niche. Some niche pay well, others don’t

No, you don’t need a bank account and no you can not use it. Google so far does not support EFT to Pakistan but you can withdraw money via Western Union.

If you do get approved, NEVER click your own ads. It will not only get you banned for life but it also ruins our country’s name and credibility.

[/quote]

I really want google adsense i have a m-c-b bank account please tell me any way of using adsense with my bank account…

I really do not think that you can read or understand english. Seriously, stay way from AdSense, you'll screw up sooner or later.

I really do not think that you can read or understand english. Seriously, stay way from AdSense, you’ll screw up sooner or later.
[/quote]

What do you means?:o

I really do not think that you can read or understand english. Seriously, stay way from AdSense, you’ll screw up sooner or later.
[/quote]

There is nothing to do with English for Adsense.

ok,now seriously i have setup all the thing but know it is not asking me for billing details?

apply for Western union to get payment in your google adsense account, they will send money recipt which you cash at any western union outlet.,

but after apply for western uniion, google send you a 4 digit secret code postage at your home address which u will get wihtin 2 weeks

bye

Totally Understood..... hehehehe