Google adsene earning imrovement sugesstion

how to improve earnings in google adsene program any ideas?experiances?

google adsene is down currently they have the following mesage on there site

Google AdSense

The AdSense account interface is temporarily unavailable due to system maintenance. AdSense is expected to be down from approximately 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time on March 14, 2009. Please note that your earnings will continue to be tracked as normal, and your ad targeting will not be affected during this downtime. We apologize for any inconvenience

^ Try with diffrent colours/ Positions. Stay away from wrong clicks. You can''t fool google trust me !! There bots have fast superior brains.

And yes offcourse you need more traffic. so that means good content! Don't just login to your adsense and watch your slow earning but log in to your website and add some quality content :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ Try with diffrent colours/ Positions. Stay away from wrong clicks. You can’'t fool google trust me !! There bots have fast superior brains.
[/quote]

i dont agree wid u :)

^ Doesn't matter:D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i dont agree wid u :)

[/quote]

so wats ur sugesstion shoukat T

i agree with shoukat.. you can make Google fool, its hard but not impossible :D. machines are machines. Artificial intelligence is still on its start.

@slave

do it man

Xaheer.. what i said..

its hard but not impossible

Hacking google is hard not impossible what does it mean?.. Everyone starts attacking on google :D

seems dat someone has already hacked google

adsense is down for 4hrs owing to routine maintenance

ahh i heared theres a tip by copying link of add from your ad unit and past it in proxy website although add wouldnt open but you will see revenue :D

any way i think that would be unprofessional ,

slave is right

artificial intelligence cant match the human brain...

u have to be carefull and take every step precisely or u may fall down the hill...

and if you are asking me how to cheat google then its not a one time lecture...

it takes experience and time to understand the thinking of google

tht adsense down thingy happens once in a month or two when refresh their services...