Google adsence- Free Blog - $$$

Hello

1. How does Google Adsence work.

2. Where can you create a free blog.

3. Excluding the fee paid to a web developer . How much money do you need to set up a website

regards

highway

No offence but i wish you had used Google before asking these questions....

1. Google can answer that in detail and better than me

2. wordpress.com , blogger.com , and on HUNDREDS of free webhosting services...

3. for a simple website you need no money... and you dont need a web developer... become one yourself...

Use blogger.com if you want to use adsense.

Wordpress.com dont support adsense.

Read on internet about tumblr, blogger, wordpress, there comparisons e.t.c. earning though blogging is a full time job and its return starts very late.

Check the faqs on google

guys thanks for the replys...

1.if i start using blogger and then later move on to my own customized website would i be able to transfer all the material from blogger to the other website

2.which is the most user friendly software to make a website

Blogger & Wordpress is a good option to start your own blog. Moreover register yourself at Google Adsense.

[quote=“highway, post:6, topic:14530”]

1.if i start using blogger and then later move on to my own customized website would i be able to transfer all the material from blogger to the other website

[/quote]

The whole Blogger blog can be exported in xml format but still you will have to edit some of it to look good in the other platform you place it on.

[quote=“highway, post:6, topic:14530”]

2.which is the most user friendly software to make a website

[/quote]

Blogger if you are beginner as blogger is already built, you just add content into it

@ Myelin ,careerspk

thnx will start exploring Blogger and adsence :)

[quote=“highway, post:, topic:”]

Hello

1. How does Google Adsence work.

2. Where can you create a free blog.

3. Excluding the fee paid to a web developer . How much money do you need to set up a website

regards

highway

[/quote]

Hi,

I am also using adsense on my blog so i am giving you few suggestion which may be helpful to you.

First is you can create your free blog on blogger and laterally you can buy domain name so that your blogg will be redirect towards your domain name or vise versa, you don’t have to buy any hosting service you have to just use the google’s name servers if you want blogger redirect, but problem is that to use adsense in blogger first your account need to be approved by adsense for this you need a website where you can host your files. You can create website for free by getting domain names like .tk or .co.cc but they have no guarantee that how long they will work so google may also disapprove you application.

Regarding you question that how much it will cost depends on what kind of hosting service and domain name you choose.

In my case i am using paid domain name with free hosting it will cost me around 850 Rs per year.

If i go for paid hosting i have to pay 2300 Rs/per year approx for mid level hosting solution with free domain name.

But my suggestion would be first you create free website by getting free domain name and hosting plan, when you will get bit of experience you can always switch to paid hosting.

I hope this will help!

There is no need to create free blog at blogger. Always go with the wordpress that best blogging platform.

@ Hasnain_Aali

thank you for the elaborate explanation :)

Pay 2300 Rs/per year <- What is your host brother?

I think you should choose unlimited webhosting and bandwidth in 4500/Year. That will be more speedy and reliable.

http://www.onlytipsandtricks.com/ <-- is this is your blog brother ?

I do not even have to pay for hosting, i have just bought a domain name and remaining is taken care by blogger

I read that one, its genuine content and informative one.

Work hard, Focus on SEO

[quote=“abu, post:13, topic:14530”]

Pay 2300 Rs/per year <- What is your host brother?

I think you should choose unlimited webhosting and bandwidth in 4500/Year. That will be more speedy and reliable.

http://www.onlytipsandtricks.com/ <-- is this is your blog brother ?

[/quote]

Sorry for very late reply actually i had lost this thread,

i am not using any paid hosting service instead i am using free hosting service, and you can get hosting plan within 2300 Rs/per year from nexus.pk.

yes the above mentioned blog is mine.

Well..

I also want to create e free blogs and ad sense account.. SO can anyone guide me according to this and share some important points here...

@Avena

Who is stopping you to create a blog on your own hosting and apply for Google adsense?? :unsure:

@Avena just create your blog @ blogger and after getting reasonable amount of visitors(100 visitors/day) you may apply for adsense, you may apply before getting theses number of visitors but your application may b rejected and don't forget to create unique content for your blog.

First Thing is keyword Research Then Choice Wordpress Buy Domain And Hosting And start Your Site Do Some seo work and rank your site with Lot of keywords Then You get Some Traffic Through Search Engine Then You Place Ads.