Good use of Rs.100 note

M2MzP.jpg

seriously thats a good use....

hahahahaha

i think even bank also wont accept that

Its normal...

if anything is written on a bank note then according to State Bank of Pakistan, that bank note becomes useless (you can neither exchange it nor use it).

^I've seen many notes with numbers written on them like if there are a 100 notes of Rs.500 each, they'll make a bundle and write 50,000 on it.

^ Yes, i have seen many notes with names & numbers written on it.

^you might never have seen that text on the face of Quaid or the position where it's written in the attached picture. may be some times it was ok to move on such notes to some ones who didn't actually care about it. and that was also not implemented very strictly

but YES! that is a rule since a long time. but it's now have implemented with strict restriction on new currency notes. no one will accept the note from you if it's self patterned. atleast one who really knows about it that he will not able to move on that note again to some one else.

any ways that was off-the-topic

@TechMan

that show of a use is actually a right use in such a need. :P and also wrong to in some sense.... but interesting....

I wonder what happend at haji sahib's resting place.

Can someone translate what is written? I cant understand a word thats written on that note.

^ fff.jpg

"Jaan kal barah bajey main haji sahib ki kabar mein tumhara intazar karoon ga, baki baat is bache se pooch lena"

Poor haji sahab! but interesting!

wow people are now selecting graveyards as hookup spots ....

^ But the thing is that muslim women are not allowed to go in graveyards, am i not right?

They are only allowed to go to graveyard in a few cases. Aurat means "a thing to hide" & "thing to keep covered".

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^ But the thing is that muslim women are not allowed to go in graveyards, am i not right?
[/quote]

lol

muslim women are not allowed to have any kind of relations with any غیر محرم

and u r talking about graveyards…

i think if you read it properly the word kabar has been added to make or look funny cause the ink is dark and its been rewritten.

I wonder what happend at haji sahib’s resting place.
[/quote]

date :D

They are only allowed to go to graveyard in a few cases. Aurat means “a thing to hide” & “thing to keep covered”.
[/quote]

Bullshit!

خاک ہو جائيں گے ہم اس قوم کے سدھرنے تک :(