Good usb?

guys i want to buy a 4/8gb usb. pl tell me which usb i buy ? i wanna watch movies on my usb supported dvd player so need a good usb which can run the movies fine without any problems.

I think Kingston usb is better choice....

Kingston ones are cheaper but Corsair ones are more durable. Either way, for watching movies using a USB-supported DVD player, you should get the one which has higher read/write speed.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

guys i want to buy a 4/8gb usb. pl tell me which usb i buy ? i wanna watch movies on my usb supported dvd player so need a good usb which can run the movies fine without any problems.
[/quote]

It depends upon your choice and budget. New kingston data travelers are coming with new technology that makes them read and write at faster speed. They are also reliable. I have 3.5 years old Kingston data traveler and still works like it is new.

Just get one from a recognised company and legitimate warranty.

okay guys i will buy corsair one.. thx for helping me out

Corsair, Kingston both are good,

Just buy it from somewhere who can give you proper warranty although most of the time you don't need to claim any because Flash Memory is very reliable.

Kingston

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Corsair, Kingston both are good,

Just buy it from somewhere who can give you proper warranty although most of the time you don’t need to claim any because Flash Memory is very reliable.

[/quote]

Agreed. Buy it from a recognized retailer. Not the small khokha shops. They don’t even recognize you the next time you go to them. :)