Good place to Celebrate Birthday in Karachi

My sister family is planning to celebrate birthday of my nephew who is going to be one year next month. Gathering would be of 20-30 people.

My Brother in law is considering to celebrate either at Marriott, Arena or PC. I would like to know what are other good places to celebrate birthday in Karachi.

Have one at home. Its better to have such personal events at a personal place. Make arrangement at a relatives house if you do not have much space at yours. Order in some food from a restaurant or even your sister can bake the cake if she has the skills and the will to do so. You'll feel happier and content if you put your hard work in decorating/arranging the function. Besides birthdays are not meant to be held so formally at executive hotels fgs. You can't even have that much fun their.

Money wasted at this gathering in hotels could help up bring and educate a not-so-blessed child. Eventually making Khi a better place to live.

You may frown upon my comment but its just my two cents. Someone else may be influenced if u aren't.

:)

[quote="Zazzyo, post:2, topic:15436"]

Have one at home. Its better to have such personal events at a personal place. Make arrangement at a relatives house if you do not have much space at yours. Order in some food from a restaurant or even your sister can bake the cake if she has the skills and the will to do so. You'll feel happier and content if you put your hard work in decorating/arranging the function. Besides birthdays are not meant to be held so formally at executive hotels fgs. You can't even have that much fun their.

Money wasted at this gathering in hotels could help up bring and educate a not-so-blessed child. Eventually making Khi a better place to live.

You may frown upon my comment but its just my two cents. Someone else may be influenced if u aren't.

[/quote]

[quote=“Zazzyo, post:2, topic:15436”]

You may frown upon my comment but its just my two cents. Someone else may be influenced if u aren’t.

[/quote]

+100 for you. I wish I could score it more than once.

Pizza Hut :D I love to celebrate my party there !! cheers.