Good Pakistani brand for Suits & Blazer?

Which Pakistani brand is good ( fabric and stiching) for suit and blazer. Actually I want to buy one or two suits and one blazer( tweed jacket), locally in Faisalabad or Lahore. Any comments about Lawrencepur and Cambridge?

pakistani prices are utter non-sense on top many mens suit places whose sole customers are pakistanis have prices in dollars i really doubt it if any real gora knows that they exist. just too riduculoulsy expensive prices are as if one is buying ralph lauren suit. f-uck that third world s-hit..

get world class suit from www.josabank.com

there average on sale suit costs around 10k rupees, and the got always sale on different items all around the year, and they officially ship to pakistan.

[quote=“techno, post:, topic:”]

Which Pakistani brand is good ( fabric and stiching) for suit and blazer. Actually I want to buy one or two suits and one blazer( tweed jacket), locally in Faisalabad or Lahore. Any comments about Lawrencepur and Cambridge?

[/quote]

Lawrencepur is way better than what Kamran is telling, I’ve tried all that stuff being sold in the name of international brand but found Lawrencepur to be best.

Kamran kabhi tu kaam ki baat kar diya karo… har jaga he apni harkatain… Go and check export quality of Lawrencepur and I’m sure you can’t afford it… :P

[quote=“nvd650, post:3, topic:16331”]

Kamran kabhi tu kaam ki baat kar diya karo… har jaga he apni harkatain… Go and check export quality of Lawrencepur and I’m sure you can’t afford it… :P

[/quote]

X2 LoL

btw

@techno

you can also check Dandy for Men, Lahore , they are located on Mall Road, they have awesome quality cloth and stitching is awesome too

the fitting is way better than ready made suites and there is no compromise in the quality of the fabric…

they take around 5-6k for stitching and the fabric is your choice , you can either buy from their shop or get your own , they have wide variety of fabrics

so a good suit from them can cost 12k+ depending upon the fabric you choose…

i am suggesting them because i have been there customer for long and never disappointed by quality or fitting etc…

so you ll get awesome quality fitting and fabric in affordable range…

[quote=“nvd650, post:3, topic:16331”]

[/quote]

kamran1x1 is an Item number on this forum

[quote=“ShoukaT, post:4, topic:16331”]

@techno

you can also check Dandy for Men, Lahore , they are located on Mall Road, they have awesome quality cloth and stitching is awesome too

the fitting is way better than ready made suites and there is no compromise in the quality of the fabric…

[/quote]

I’m with ShoukaT on this, Dandy is really great and I want to add two more, one is right with Dandy with a local name Siraj I guess (I don’t remember name exactly but it’s in the same lane and 2nd is Lawrencepur own stitching centre near Lahore Railway Station almost at the crossing of PTV Centre (correct me if I’m wrong about that place but it’s there somewhere)

According to my experience Lawrencepur will be best option…

i second nvd650. Lawrencepur has one of the best suits around.

[quote=“mateen.khalid, post:7, topic:16331”]

i second nvd650. Lawrencepur has one of the best suits around.

[/quote]

and yes i third nvd650, look at below who is that handsome guy wearing very expensive Lawrecepure suit, yes thats me!

naveed.bukhari and nvd650, both are Naveed Bukhari. Correct me if I am wrong. B)

i only wear expensive lawrancepure suit blogger

Both are me but this ID not made by me :S who is he? I mean yes I agree that these are my pictures but who is this?

I doubt if it is Kamran 1x1

[quote=“nvd650, post:12, topic:16331”]

I doubt if it is Kamran 1x1

[/quote]

Do you run any personal social page e.g. facefuck twiter etc?

[quote=“armada, post:13, topic:16331”]

Do you run any personal social page e.g. facefuck twiter etc?

[/quote]

Yes these pictures are from my facebook Album

[quote=“nvd650, post:14, topic:16331”]

Yes these pictures are from my facebook Album

[/quote]

I saw this your other picture on this forum. You used to use this as your avatar half a year ago! Do not know about your social webpages. Think about ‘‘1x1’’.

Edited after the request made by nvd650

[quote=“blogger, post:15, topic:16331”]

I saw this your other picture on this forum. You used to use this as your avatar half a year ago! Do not know about your social webpages. Think about ‘‘armada and 1x1’’. Both are most influenced ‘‘entities’’ of this forum.

[/quote]

Lolz I’ve no dispute with “armada”.

read above posts, I advised to Kamran 1x1. NO problem let him enjoy :D Because my suite is really stitched by Lawrecepure :P So let him enjoy with imported shi!t brands :D

Imported clothes=show off=waste of money=Gilani Raza Yusuf=corruption. That's simple explanation. B)

Pakistani cotton industry manufactures best cloth and clothes in the world. Faisalabad used to be the home for famous brands.

Totally agreed to you, but still I did not get my own reply :P I mean from that 1x1 naveed marka soap

[quote=“blogger, post:15, topic:16331”]

I saw this your other picture on this forum. You used to use this as your avatar half a year ago! Do not know about your social webpages. Think about ‘‘armada and 1x1’’. Both are most influenced ‘‘entities’’ of this forum.

[/quote]

reported!!