Good Mouse

Any good mouse to be used with laptop ANd gives a healthy and relaxed posture to hand/fingers ?

Any of hp's optical mice ;) are good. i've always used it and i'm free of stress injuries.

dude no mouse is good they all end up with the "double click" prroblem....

^that is so not true. Obviously if you buy a cheap mouse only then you will end up with problems.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^that is so not true. Obviously if you buy a cheap mouse only then you will end up with problems.
[/quote]

It happens most of the time. Last year i bought a new 800 rupees Sony mouse. The double click problem started just after 8 months.

IMO its best to buy a cheap mouse & change it when it starts troubling.

Buy a gaming mouse. I''m a causal gamer and I use a gaming mouse from logitech; model number is MX518 since 2-3 years. The mouse is in its tip top condition. :)

It happens most of the time. Last year i bought a new 800 rupees Sony mouse. The double click problem started just after 8 months.

IMO its best to buy a cheap mouse & change it when it starts troubling.

[/quote]

800 IS cheap! Get a good quality Logitech wireless mouse and they wont have any problems.

^ 800 is cheap? ehem ehem, well then what would you say if i tell you that many of my friends use 60-100 rupees mouse?

If you're are an on and off gamer/photoshop junkie, Razor is the best brand to go for. Been using a Razor DiamondBack 3G for over a month. Really awesome over all. The best experience from a mouse so far.

Checkout the official page: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-diamondback-3g/

Buy a gaming mouse. I’'m a causal gamer and I use a gaming mouse from logitech; model number is MX518 since 2-3 years. The mouse is in its tip top condition. :)
[/quote]

price ?

Looking to buy a new one soon, bought A4tech X7 gaming mouse few months back , but its scroll is now not behaving very good, I checked Logitech gaming mouse at that time but were very expensive 3.5 to 5K , so bought this one for 1400 pkr.

yar you are asking for simple mouse to use with laptop you can get mini laptop mouse from market will cost you about 250-300 , i m using a mouse (brand IBM i dont know its real or what ) but i m using it from past 6 month working fine for me :)

i've been using hp's mouse from 1.5 year and its mint uptil now, i bought it for 1300 i think. You are asking for relax posture for hand, that will surely cost much money.

buy a gaming mouse... they are built to last longer... as you press them like crazy in fps games... get something like logitech mx518... it will be really comfortable and long lasting... or get a deathadder... the best out there...

Double click problems ... spray WD-40 ... simple!

i guess even simple mouse has got over double-click...i bought mouse for 150 rupees and it has got a button for double-click...

Any Optical Mouse Gives the Gud result , i m using my optical mouse since 2 years , still working fast and Steady

Get a microsoft's refurbished IntelliMouse Optical for Rs 250~300 . Won't go bad for at least a year and even if it goes bad just throw away n buy another one.Its a large mouse and i use it with desktop but for laptop i use those smaller transparent black sony mouse (also available with Dell/IBM label in the market). Because of IntelliMouse's size and design its more comfy to use when compared to smaller laptop mouse.